To Punjabi_Munda

wantmygcnow

Volunteer Moderator
PUnjabi_Munda and others who havent gotten a BIO request...What shall we do? Should we call USCIS but they wont help you because they will give you the excuse of 1999 cases being processed so they cant do anything..

It would help if USCIS would update the case portfolio but looks like lot of BIO's are going out without an update..no way of knowing if a BIO is coming or not...

Any ideas what should be done?...I mean for ppl like Lazerthegreat, Gino who are before 2001 should be worried more?

Almost makes me sick! Its not I am not thankful and I will get GC soon and so would you guys, but their haphazard/zigzagg way of processing cases makes people anxious and sometimes in a state of chaos (e.g. their might be something wrong with my file)

Lets write a letter to Nebraska Director to request orderly processing of cases!

Ask your attorney to write them a stern letter, demanding them to quickly respond within 10 days. Otherwise "we would seek appropriate actions immediately without further request or demand." If he/she works in big firm, ask the lead attorney signs it. Copy it to General Solicitor Office of Justic Department.

windywd said:
Ask your attorney to write them a stern letter, demanding them to quickly respond within 10 days. Otherwise "we would seek appropriate actions immediately without further request or demand." If he/she works in big firm, ask the lead attorney signs it. Copy it to General Solicitor Office of Justic Department.

Hi everyone.

This morning I had called the BCIS and spoke to one of the guy who told me he was a Immigration Officer a nice guy, so I had told him to verifying my case if any Bio has been send out to me he said nothing has been send out to me, and then I had told him most people who filed their I-485 in 2001 like mine those ready done their first FP and I never done any FP. He told me to make appointment from online info pass, to the Denver local office, so I did my next appointment is July 29, 2005. At 12: 40 pm

Good luck to everyone.

wantmygcnow said:
PUnjabi_Munda and others who havent gotten a BIO request...What shall we do? Should we call USCIS but they wont help you because they will give you the excuse of 1999 cases being processed so they cant do anything..

It would help if USCIS would update the case portfolio but looks like lot of BIO's are going out without an update..no way of knowing if a BIO is coming or not...

Any ideas what should be done?...I mean for ppl like Lazerthegreat, Gino who are before 2001 should be worried more?

I'm in that boat, I guess let's be patient for a couple of weeks, after that we start worring, can be just a mailing issue.

Wait

I'm going to give them another couple of days. If I don't receive the Biometrics notice then I agree that we need to take some firm action. Windywd's lawyer will be participating in July 29th call. I think we should ask him to highlight this issue.

Correction:

His firm's attorney would attend, not him personally. But it is already being scheduled to discuss. One good point is, why should this conference call being broadcast online or something. No public knowledge until months later some website post it.

Lazerthegreat,
You are right. I will never uunderstand how the immigration people work. My ND is 05/2000. I did FP sometimes in the summer of 2004, and got and sent RFI in 04/2005. the LUD is 04-20-2005, and nothing since. Nothing for Bio or anything. My assumption is that i might hear from them in the next few weeks. I used to be impatient, but i think they have taught otherwise. What academic level do those people in the immigration people have? what does it take for them to do their job efficiently? They keep raising my blood pressure. :mad:
To those who got their GC, enjoy it b/c you don't have to deal with INS. I can't wait to be in your shoes, someday. When??????? SOMEDAY :rolleyes:

GrandBal! YOu should write a letter to Nebraska asking them for explanation. YOu can mention in your letter that you know people, who have been approved, who have later ND than you. I think it wouldn't hurt.