To Cafeconleche.. one question about

osogio

Registered Users (C)
hello cafeconleche
i was just checking and i was wondering about your mother's sutuation...did she get any answer about her citizenship? hope everything is ok now
good wishes

Hi osogio,

Apparently my mom gave me wrong information about what happened. She was just asked to explain there and then in writing about why she went to her COP. The IO said she understood why she went, and that she really shouldn't worry. But, she was told that they would decide and let her know, but we haven't yet received anything. I have posted a couple of times on this forum as to when she can expect to hear back from them, but nobody has responded, so I guess we will just have to wait and see. I will update my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi osogio,

Apparently my mom gave me wrong information about what happened. She was just asked to explain there and then in writing about why she went to her COP. The IO said she understood why she went, and that she really shouldn't worry. But, she was told that they would decide and let her know, but we haven't yet received anything. I have posted a couple of times on this forum as to when she can expect to hear back from them, but nobody has responded, so I guess we will just have to wait and see. I will update my signature.
that's great cafeconleche..
i was worried about her...i'm sure you will have your interview soon...you are in new york? i'm in new york...is take a while in big cities with a lot of inmigrants..i was chatting with a guy in atlanta georgia and his process was very fast...cities with not too much inmigration ( legal ones) is more fast...
sending you good wishes..to you and your mother..everything is gonna be alright
see you later