To all FPGEE candidates and Fellow Pharmacists !!!

Sponsorship for foreign pharmacist

Hello !

I would like to introduce myself as a Foreign Pharmacy Graduate
from India. I have received the ATT from the NABP to sit for
the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination (FPGEE).
This ATT (#FP001022011331) is valid upto Jan-2003. I am planning to sit for the exam in October-2002 and begin my internship immediately after I receive the FPGEC.

If employed either in Maine, Maryland or New Hampshire I can begin my internship even before clearing the FPGEE. I have already given TOEFL (Scored 287) and TSE (Scored 50)in May-2002.

I have been once denied a B1/B2.

I am currently in India and would like to know if your Co. can sponsor me for H1B Visa.

US citizen

HI Ramesh

This is kumar from india. i applied for my fpgee exam and waiting for ATT number.

Even though i did my masters in pharmacy (pharmaceutics) from india. i am working as a software eng. now the market is slow down. i would like move to pharmacist or pharmacy tech.

Shall i get any thing in CVS .I am staying in newyork.

if so u can reply to my mail id pakumar@hotmail.com

Thanks
Pedi

US citizen

Hi Anitha

This is kumar from india. i applied for my fpgee exam and waiting for ATT number.

Even though i did my masters in pharmacy (pharmaceutics) from india. i am working as a software eng. now the market is slow down. i would like move to pharmacist or pharmacy tech.

Anitha, i seen your mail that you are working for wallgreens, are you working as pharmacist or pharmacy tech.? either one i am ready to do that, because i am having green card, i am also sailing in the same boat, i am also waiting for att number. if you can provide me any thing in wallgreen,i will appreciate.i am ready to reallocate any where.

can i know how much they are paying per hour

U can mail me with detials to my mail id pakumar@hotmail.com
Thanks
Pedi

Dear Mr.Ramesh,
I have come across ur site recently.I am from Tamilnadu.Currently working in U.A.E.as a Retail Pharmacist.I already got my EE number for FPGEE.So for i couldn't sit for the exam,due to problem in getting visit visa to U.S.A.Right now iam preparing for TOEFL & TSE.Iam planning to sit for my exam by June 2006.
Kindly advice me if ther are any chances to get H1B,without FPGEE certificate(in any one of the state in U.S.A).If so ,please guide me the procedure.Your early reply & help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks & Regards,
M.I.S.Mohi

pharmacist

I am considering to apply a pharmacist job with CVS, how is your experience with them? is is a good company? benefits?
Thank you for your advise!

Aledany

hi leyla

Im behin livin in iran and intending to come to US to work as a pharmacist.since i read your message I was just wonderin if youre an iranian or not !!!
Behin....

Ramesh94 said:
Hi all,

I just came across this discussion forum, and surprised to see that there is a place for all Pharmacist\'s to share their owes in the process of getting their license in their respective states.

I myself did my graduate in Madras aka Chennai and did my Masters in BITS Pilani. I went thro the road that you are all going thro now
about 5 years ago, only that then there was no place like this to share and seek information. Anyway By god\'s grace I did get my License and i am presently working with CVS as a Pharmacy Team Leader. If there is anything i could do to help drop me a line and I will try and help to the extent I can.

Good Luck to You all !!!

Ramesh.

P.S : I still have in my possesion a text book By Rudman which is aguide to Taking the FPGEE, I will be glad to share or sell. If any one needs
Not that it helps much or atlest not for me.

Hi Ramesh,

Can U Plz Reply To My Mail........

I Am 4 Year Pharmacy Graduate From India, Now Pursuing My Clinical Research Associate Diploma In Toronto, Canada. I Would Like To Know Whether This Course Has Any Validity Over There? We Have Got 6 Months Theory And 6 Months Internship. Hoping You Help Me. I Completed My B.pharm In November 2003,how Can I Become Eligible For Fpgee?

Anyother Option Is There To Come And Work Over There? Do You Know Any Sponsors?
I Am Married And My Husband Is There At Dhoha, Qatar, Hez A B.s Engineer From Bits, Pilani, Now Pusuing M.s.

Waiting For A Quick And Clarified Reply.

My brother is going to write the FPGEE exam in this summer but he in now in INDIA. SO what is best way he can come and write the exam. He is planning to try for a Visitor visa but Will they give Visitor visa to write the exam in USA? I heard that business visa they are giving only a week time to come here and write the exam. So anyone who knows it, pl let me know. If he is going to come on a visitor visa, what documents he will be needing to apply for the Visa. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Sai

How much time to study for FPGEE

Hello Ramesh,
Would you advice on how much time we should devote to studyig for the exam. I am also working full-time in a medical device company.

hi!
i am remi from the philippines and i am planning to sit for the december fpgee. can someone please give me some tips? also, past questions will be appreciated.

remicharlene@gmail.com please

thank you so much =)

Hi,
i want to work in USA as a pharmacist.can anybody help me with the details.will we get visa to write FPGE in USA.i am now staying in india.MY name is saravanan.

can any boudy tell me what is Drug associate, Pharmacy Technician.what are procedure involed and how to get this job
thanks in adance
sara

Pharmacy tech- can't get H-1,FPGEC prep

Sarvanan,
A Pharmacy technician is a trained person who helps the Pharmacist in filling a prescription. However, since no batchlor's degree is required to acquire this certification an H-1B cannot be processed. The best way is to come over to the US on F-1 visa or a visitor visa and write FPGEC.

Remi,
If you study the comprehensive Pharmacy review by Leon Shargel really well (omit OTC chapters) that should be good enough.

Enquiry on FPGEE

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for sharing your views on FPGEE. I'm new in this forum and I find it interesting and helpful to those planning to apply for FPGEE. I'm amazed at how people of the same profession in different location could help one another.
I finished my Pharmacy course in the Philippines in 1986, Worked as pharmacist there until 2001 when I moved to Singapore. I'm just wondering if I could still apply for FPGEE as I'm already in my 40's. Is there an age limit.
Thanks a lot, and God bless

dahlia

M.Pharm eligible for FPGEE

Hello All,

I seek guidelines regarding basic eligibility for getting
FPGEE certification.
As per new rules, 5 years course curriculum required
for eligible to apply for FPGEE. Is it possible to know
whether M.Pharm of India, i.e. 4+2 years curriculum
is eligible for the same ?
Awaiting for the reply.
Thanks,