To all FPGEE candidates and Fellow Pharmacists !!!

hi anita

I am vanita, just saw your post message. U said that u r doing your intern right.where r u doing this intern?? can u please guide in this concern.Even i would like to work.
thanx and regrds
vanita

hi please reply

hi ramesh. can u give me your email id please. i would like to get in touch with u for further details abt fpgec.thanx and regards.waiting for your reply
vanita

Information about the FPGEE study material

Hiii
I have just arrived in Houston. I want to appear in FPGEE, so can anybody tell me which material can be used to pass this exame. Is there anybody who just passed the exame so he/she can help me out.
Is there any possibilty of doing internship before passing FPGEE.
My email is aabid_h@yahoo.com
Thanks

Books

The best Book is the Comprehensive Review of Pharmacy By Leon Shargel and Morris Cody.I got the Morris Cody and I can share with .Ramesh .
 rajramesh@hotmail.com

anyone from texas who cleared FPGEE

Are we paid when we do 1500 hrs of internship in Texas. Please let me Know

Thanks
Leap

I need help for FPGEE

Hi Ramesh,
I graduated from BITS,Pilani in \'95 with MPharm. I desparately need help with FPGEE too. I have a few questions. If you could help me it would be be very helpful because there is no one I know who can answer these questions. I live in Philadelphia.
 Please let me know,
a)if I can work as an pharmacy intern before clearing FPGEE
 and if so, whether I need a H1 to work for the 1500 hours needed for licence.
b) if I need a licence in India, how do you apply for the licence in India? What is the process for registering in India.
Thank you very much. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Anju
My email is ajai_anju@hotmail.com

hi ramesh

hi ramesh ,
  i completed fpgee and now want to do internship in a pharmacy.but i am now on f-1 status and i want to discontinue my study and go for pharmacist.
  so i need a sponsor for h-1 visa so that i can leave my masters and join as a intern.
  please e.mail me at viru_v@lycos.com .i am not sure about the procedure how to get processed to become as a intern.
thank you.
viroooo

I\'m on H4 -visa and looking for a job as a Pharamacy Technician in NJ

Hi Ramesh,

I completed my B.Pharmacy in India and now i\'m on H4 visa living in New Jersey.So is there a way to work as a pharmacy technician until I clear all the tests(FPGEE)?If yes,are there any pharmacies or hospitals offer H1-visa for foreign gradutes?

It would be very helpful if you could clear my doubts.

Thanks
pannu

FPGEE questions

Hi All,

i am giving my fpgee in abt a month. If anyone has past questions...can you send them to me please. you can write to me at borivlikar@yahoo.com

any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanx,
RS

EE Number

hello Guys,It took 18 months to get the FPGEE approval.This includes 2 deficiencies and up and down.Then last week I took the exams ,another sad part ..its kind of tough.Lot of qns from clinical trials(blind study,randomnisation,etc,....)then lot of qns from biotechnology(monoclonal antibodies...abximab,,,,muromonab...if u have doubt please send me mail to rajramesh@hotmail.com

No Title

hi ramesh,

its highly grateful on your part to help all the beginners in this field.even i did my pharmacy from bits,pilani and in us presently.i\'m planning to take my fpgee exam i need some guidence how to start over for applying as well as for preparing.i came to know that we have to apply before june,is that true,please let me know about this as soon as possible.
thank u,
madhuri.

No Title

hi anita,

this is madhuri writing to you.even i graduated from bits,pilani in the year 1994.
its really nice to know someone on this discussion board from the same college.
i came to us recently and wanted to aplly for fpgee,can u please guide me how to go abt for applying as well as for preparing.
i came to know that we have to apply before june 2002,is that tru.
please reply soon.
your help is greatly appreciated.
my mail id is sumadhuri_01@yahoo.com
thank u.

Hi Ramesh

Hi,

I have given a mail to you last week, If possible give reply regarding Morris Cody Notes.

Thanks
Anish

No Title

Hi there,

As far as preparing for FPGEC, I can share what i know if you have any questions please feel free to write to my email id

Pharmacist94@hotmail.com

Abt June deadline, I have not heard any official information abt that being the last date for Indian Grads to apply for FPGEC. However I have heard from few people that they are considering it. It might be prudent to get in the appln at the quickest time possible to avoid any hassles.

Good Luck.

Ramesh