• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

To all 2004 DV Winner

okun

Registered Users (C)
I was at USCIS local office to stamp my passport (through lottery visa) but the officer did not stamp my passport. I was told that my fingerprint was ok but FBI and CIA have to do a background check.
Just to keep you abreast!

What is your case NO. ?
My case NO. is AS 64xx 2004
I'd like to file AOS (NYC local office)but I don't do nothing yet.
Do I still have a time?and How can I do?
Please help me.:(

What is your case NO.?
2004AF00000134

My case NO. is AS 64xx 2004

The current for is ASIA: AS 5,000. You could check this monthly on http://travel.state.gov/visa_bulletin.html

I'd like to file AOS (NYC local office) but I don't do nothing yet.
Go to you USCIS local office. They officer in charge would tell you what to do.

Do I still have a time?
Yes, until September 30, 2004

How can I do?
Go to your USCIS local office.
You will need the following
Pay $100 for processing fess DV
Medical test
Biography sheet
Form I-485
Work permit
Please call the KCC for further information.

I will stronglu advise you to consult an immigration attorney if you want to increase your chances to adjust your status because you only have 2 months left!
Good luck

Thank for this info. Did they tell you if you can get the visa in case the FBI and CIA check takes longer than sept 30th? Because i'm in a similar case and this is my worry.

2004 DV Lottery Program - help

I`m on DV 2004, and still have not received interview date. It`s September 13, 2003 and my documents are still being held by Immigration in Misouri and don`t want to send them to New York`s immmigration office. Does anybody have the same situation?
Aniesia

Please contact your senators and local immigration office for help. You got just two weeks and some days left.
I won the lottery the 2004 DV too. Immigration approved my GC in December but my wife's approval is still pending in Africa. She is going for another interview this week.

Thanks

Hello,
I am doing everything to speed up the proces. My papers were filed as regular green card application (they say it' sall my lawyer fault), and i can only wait for the papers to be sent to New York and wait for interview letter, which is to be mailed to me. That takes weeks, and congressman told me that I should be ready to leave the country because I will not manage to get my interview. :((( I want to sue either the lawyer or Immigration.
Aniesia