TN Visa renewal - Urgent help needed

arun2681

Registered Users (C)
Hi Nelsona,
Answer to your questions is as follows
Did you send the correct version of I-129. If not, this will probably be rejected.

THere is a date on the bottom of each I-129, and on the uSCIS weebsite, which must be respected.

1. I have sent the latest version of I-129.

2. I made enquiries with Nebraska Service Center but so far they have no record of my application package although I have FedEx proof of delivery. My checks are also not banked.

3. In case Nebraska Service Center misplaces the package and my TN visa expires, what should I do?

4. If Canadian citizen leaves the US after expiry of I-94 will there be any problem at the point of exit, and will there be any problem while re-entering the US with new TN visa?

Can you please answers my questions urgently?
Thanks,

If they don't locate your application before your TN expires, you will need to go to the border that day and get a new TN, in my opinion.

Lesson learned about using correct address.

But wait and see if they locate it.

And don't repost the same thing twice please, I have a scroll wheel on my mouse like everyone else.

I think applying in the border is the quickest way. Although it's a long drive or a flight to the border, it eliminates waiting time or worries. My husband renewed his TN and our TD status and it took a total of 1 hour (waiting, interview, and stamping). Besides, his company reimbursed all expenses incurred, including gas and food during our trip.