TN visa renewal by mail

kite2020

Registered Users (C)
The person who deals with visa papers in my office told me to provide photographs. But I do not see any place in Form -129 for photographs.

And one more thing I am going to file I-539 for my daughter and wife. How much is the fee?

molecules rdbases

They think you are trying to get a visa, which you are not. Forget that advice, and be wary of any other silly thing they may be asking you to do (like go to the border/consulate, etc).

They think you are trying to get a visa, which you are not. Forget that advice, and be wary of any other silly thing they may be asking you to do (like go to the border/consulate, etc).

Nelson are you stating that its not a good idea to go to the border to renew your TN?
Just curious

No, this is a thread about I-129. What does the border have to do with I-129 for Cdns?
many ignorant lawyers (like this one) ask those with I-129 approvals to go to bordrr/consulate to get TN. Prposterous. The I-129 approval is the TN.

TN approved for 3 years

Thanks Nelsona. I got TN approved for three years my application took only 30 days.