Timeline in the signature

karina

Registered Users (C)
Dear Forum Members,

Can we all do ourselves a favor and put our timeline in each of our signatures?
Sometimes a person posts his/her approval announcement or any other piece of info important for everybody and forum members have to guess or ask for a timeline.
All you have to do is go to "Quick Links" ---> "Edit Signature" in the menu and add your timeline there. It would have been so much more convenient for everybody... Don't you all agree with me?

Dates mixed up.

Go2bk, I think RD should be before the ND. Did you have these mixed up? Looks like they sent you a notice before they received your application :)

Great idea...

...but it looks like I am the only one with the farest date, and longest wait :(

Why some of you RDs are different than ND? I have only one piece of paper that has RD and ND and they are the same. Am I missing something? :confused:

Timelines

I have noticed that some people with RD Nov 2000 have received RFIE, but others with earlier RD haven't got anything. What is going on here? Why there are inconsistencies?
Is there anything to do with whether you got aproval from a AO or by a immigration Judge. :confused: