Time Line For i-730 Application!

I'm currently waiting for my i730 but my application is still pending.I'm waiting almost 3 months.But i know that processing times for i730 is 5 months.

I'm currently waiting for my i730 but my application is still pending.I'm waiting almost 3 months.But i know that processing times for i730 is 5 months.

Thanks!

I know that the i-730's average processing time is around 5 months.
But I've found out that couple of cases have been approved in 2.5 months. And those relatives were out of US.

Although my case is a little different I still found out that there was one case was approved in 2 months.
I hope I can be that lucky as well.

Thanks!

I know that the i-730's average processing time is around 5 months.
But I've found out that couple of cases have been approved in 2.5 months. And those relatives were out of US.

Although my case is a little different I still found out that there was one case was approved in 2 months.
I hope I can be that lucky as well.
Still waiting after 10 days...

My wife's I-730 was approved 1 year ago. It took about 45 days from the date they received it until I received the approval notice. But she was overseas.

Derivative Asylum wait time

Hi, Quite suprising you know people who got approved in 2 months... Did you get your approval how long did it take? I have also applied for derivative asylum on November 2011 got biometric appointment on 31st jan 2011 desperately waiting for approval as soon as possible. Please let me know how long did it take on ur end I am desperately waiting and I know u can understand my situation. I and my wife we are both in US. Can u please share ur knowledge like when u applied and when u got biometric and how long did it take to get approval.
Please please share...

Hi, Quite suprising you know people who got approved in 2 months... Did you get your approval how long did it take? I have also applied for derivative asylum on November 2011 got biometric appointment on 31st jan 2011 desperately waiting for approval as soon as possible. Please let me know how long did it take on ur end I am desperately waiting and I know u can understand my situation. I and my wife we are both in US. Can u please share ur knowledge like when u applied and when u got biometric and how long did it take to get approval.
Please please share...

Hi Asyleek,

I just read your comment. Any update in your case as I also have applied for I-730 in June 2010.
My wife was interviewed in April 2012, but no result yet.
So just curious to know your status.

Thanks in advance.

i-730 processing time

Hello,
My wife and kids derivative asylum process just took like 2.5 month, they applied being in USA.
FYI, we are from Venezuela, i got my asylum last year and they came to US recently. We applied first week of June 2012, got the fingerprint appointment for first week of July, a finally the web site change to approved i-730 on August 15 . We applied to Texas services center . We hope to get the notice on the mail in next days.
Happy weekend everyone.
Linuxca

Hello,
My wife and kids derivative asylum process just took like 2.5 month, they applied being in USA.
FYI, we are from Venezuela, i got my asylum last year and they came to US recently. We applied first week of June 2012, got the fingerprint appointment for first week of July, a finally the web site change to approved i-730 on August 15 . We applied to Texas services center . We hope to get the notice on the mail in next days.
Happy weekend everyone.
Linuxca

Hi linuxca,

You are so lucky. My wife is in India and it's been two years now, I've filed i-730 for her.
I don't know how long it will take.

Derivative Asylum

Hi, I am waiting for my husband to join me. I applied early last month. We are customarily married in African culture, where the husband pays dowry to the wifes family. I was granted asylum in August 2011. We have provided all information and photos of the customary wedding ceremony, affidavits etc. What can I expect? And how long should I expect to wait? I am just praying that all goes well, it has been 2 years without my husband ::(

i730 2013 stories

i730 2013 stories

hello every body , just wondering if any body has congressan expedited his/her i730 petition?
please share your stories regardless especially if you applied this year,,,,
i did apply myself late june for my husband i think our relatioship is bona ide and our case should smooth according to USCIS criteria.
please every body share...
my husband already has finger print taking and his case status is Intial Review so far or the past 6 weeks.