time frame for NSC to cash processing fee

easy pay

hi,does someone may tell how long NSC needs to cashes the processing fee ?
My attorney :mad: is telling me that he sent all applications almost 2 weeks ago,but money are still waiting in the bank....
Hope someone will share his experince...
Greatly appreciated all inputs

Yup he is right because number of applications are there might be take some time around two months

same here

hi,does someone may tell how long NSC needs to cashes the processing fee ?
My attorney :mad: is telling me that he sent all applications almost 2 weeks ago,but money are still waiting in the bank....
Hope someone will share his experince...
Greatly appreciated all inputs

It may take a lot of time. If lucky a few days only. My lawyer sent my application on thursday but not looking to see cashed cheques for a long time. Thats the fate of us filing in NSC the slowest center.

AP approvals

...i don't really want even to think how long will take them then to review my EAD or AP... :(
How long does it take for AP approval. Isnt it approved sooner than EAD. Also when leaving the country do u need to take EAD along with your AP.
Any inputs.

EAD and AP processing is separate, however the USCIS 'promises' to have your EAD ready at the 90-day mark, since it is required for work. This usually means it is ready on day 87. AP procesing time varies, but it is usually a bit faster than EAD, cases with RFE's excepted of course.

Your EAD is of no value for getting into US, so leave it in US for safe-keeping.

Info needed

EAD and AP processing is separate, however the USCIS 'promises' to have your EAD ready at the 90-day mark, since it is required for work. This usually means it is ready on day 87. AP procesing time varies, but it is usually a bit faster than EAD, cases with RFE's excepted of course.

Your EAD is of no value for getting into US, so leave it in US for safe-keeping.

What is the rate of approvals of AP in NSC. When did you get your recent AP. Duration from applying to getting AP.