Time between visits (10 year visitor visa)

brightsmile

Can a parent on a visitor visa visit again after 3 months?
Return visit is to the same location as previous visit.

Will there be additional questioning at the airport
because the gap between the end of last visit and
this entry is three months?

Any suggestions appreciated.

(The 1st visit was 4 months long, the I-94 was valid
for 6 months).

Hi. I am new to this thread. I would like to seek suggestions and advice from forumers here about my plan of re-entering the US. Here is the scenario. I was granted a 10 year multiple R B1/B2 visa last December 2008. I went to US in Illinois. I was given 6 month visa at POE in Detroit. I stayed in the US from December 30, 2008 until January 24, 2009. Afterwhich, I went back to my home country. The second time I visited the US, this time to New York was October 11, 2009. I was also given 6 months visa at POE in Anchorage. I stayed in the US until December 6, 2009. Now, I am planning to visit New York again. When do you think would be the best and safest time for me to go back to the US?Thanks for your help.

Hi. I am new to this thread. I would like to seek suggestions and advice from forumers here about my plan of re-entering the US. Here is the scenario. I was granted a 10 year multiple R B1/B2 visa last December 2008. I went to US in Illinois. I was given 6 month visa at POE in Detroit. I stayed in the US from December 30, 2008 until January 24, 2009. Afterwhich, I went back to my home country. The second time I visited the US, this time to New York was October 11, 2009. I was also given 6 months visa at POE in Anchorage. I stayed in the US until December 6, 2009. Now, I am planning to visit New York again. When do you think would be the best and safest time for me to go back to the US?Thanks for your help.

If you have legitimate reasons for the visit then there should be no problem. Be prepared to answer questions about the multiple visits in a short period of time. It also depends on what passport you hold.

Your previous travel pattern suggests that you should not have an issue seeking entry. Your visits have been on the short side and adequately spaced out.

Now, I am planning to visit New York again. When do you think would be the best and safest time for me to go back to the US?Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your responses. Do you think going to the US this April won't cause me problems? Since I only stayed outside US for about 4 months after my almost 2 months stay there?

No one can guarantee you 100% success. From what you have stated, I do not foresee any problems.

Do you think going to the US this April won't cause me problems? Since I only stayed outside US for about 4 months after my almost 2 months stay there?

Thanks again. I think I will be going to push through with my plan of going there this spring time. Hope it won't cause me any problem.