Time between RP application and biometrics appointment

Username123

Registered Users (C)
I applied for a reentry permit and received the receipt notice at the beginning of September. Still waiting for a biometrics appointment letter. It seems to take too much time, because i know from this forum that many people have received their fingerprint notices within 7-10 days from the application date. Do you think i should call USCIS to inquire about my case? Is it even possible?

I called USCIS today on the 800# given on the Receipt Notice to follow up on my REP application case. They asked me a few questions and gave me an "expedite request confirmation #" and reassured me that someone will get back by phone or email by 10/4.

I am hoping that this really works.

My receipt notice is dated 9/8 with a follow-up expedite request for fingerprinting that my lawyer sent on 9/18.

I applied for a reentry permit and received the receipt notice at the beginning of September. Still waiting for a biometrics appointment letter. It seems to take too much time, because i know from this forum that many people have received their fingerprint notices within 7-10 days from the application date. Do you think i should call USCIS to inquire about my case? Is it even possible?

There is a wide range to receive the bio notice from few days up to months depending on many factors. Call them, send expedite fax, take Infopass, do whatever you think will help you