Thread to Track Folks who have sent RFE response

Call again tomorrow. Try diferent times. I had good answers b4, calling by 10 am, coincidently, on wednesday.
If you get a nice one, ask for :
1- case lost or in normal proscessing queue?
2- visa number allocated?
3- case is assigned to an officer?
4- when, can expect decision?
See ya.

Agree, I think thats what made the difference in my case. Good luck to all suffering.

50 + days and counting

Guys,

It has been 50+ days since I have sent my RFE documents and after two LUDs from VSC, no response yet. Am I the only one left who is still waiting to be heard from VSC after RFE or anyone else still in the loop?

Hope to hear some good news...

Guys,

It has been 50+ days since I have sent my RFE documents and after two LUDs from VSC, no response yet. Am I the only one left who is still waiting to be heard from VSC after RFE or anyone else still in the loop?

Hope to hear some good news...

You are next!

18JUN07: RFE response received.
06JUL07: FP3 code1 requested for 25JUL07.
21JUL07: FP3 code3.
LUD: 23, 24, 25, 26.
AD: 25JUL07.
CO: 25JUL07

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

It has been 60+ days since I have sent my RFE documents and after two LUDs from VSC, no response yet. I called 3-4 times and twice no response from IO and 1 time I was told by one IO that I should hear back from them in 2 weeks but 3 weeks gone nothting happened. Last time was told by different IO that mine has not moved to adjudication officer. Don't know what is going on.

Supply demand and others: Did you guys get approval after how many days ?

Think mine was more than 60 days since I sent them

to when I got my approval. I saw a couple of guys around the same timeframe. I would say the best thing is to go through you local congressman's office to get an accurate assessment of where your case is.

IMO whatever the IO says is not generally reliable unless you are actually patched through to a VSC officer.

Guys,

It has been 60+ days since I have sent my RFE documents and after two LUDs from VSC, no response yet. I called 3-4 times and twice no response from IO and 1 time I was told by one IO that I should hear back from them in 2 weeks but 3 weeks gone nothting happened. Last time was told by different IO that mine has not moved to adjudication officer. Don't know what is going on.

Supply demand and others: Did you guys get approval after how many days ?

HI All,

I got I-140 rfe (Second Time) on 22 Jun 2007. my lawyer replied on 02-AUG-07, USICS received on 03-AUG-07. Finally I-140 status got updated on 15-Aug-07, ysaing rfe response recd.

I have given only once fingerprinting till now that was in Sep 2003. Do you guys think, I shuld get fingerprinting within couple of days?

Last edited by a moderator:
Visa is not available after RFE

My RFE has been more than 70 days old since sent. When I called up IO from VSC I was told that they are waiting for visa to become available and by the time they will review my RFE documents and make a decision that time.

What I heard from this forum is when RFE is issued, they allocate visa along with that. Isn't that true?

My bad luck continues !!!!

it was my understanding too

that when they issue an RFE they have a visa allocated for the application. I have sent my wife's RFE response and VSC have just got it. So lets see what and when they decide to act on it.

My RFE has been more than 70 days old since sent. When I called up IO from VSC I was told that they are waiting for visa to become available and by the time they will review my RFE documents and make a decision that time.

What I heard from this forum is when RFE is issued, they allocate visa along with that. Isn't that true?

My bad luck continues !!!!

Nope...

Still the same story. No LUD..nothing changed. I keep talking to IOs and keep getting different answers. Yesterday I was told by IO was that as of Aug'10 my case is with adjuticating officer and should expect an answer within 30 days.

I sent out a letter too to congressman to give me the exact status.

Main worry is my job. I might come out of this current project in nov-dec and I have two jobs in hand right now but unable to take it as invoking AC21 again would delay GC approval.

Life sucks without GC.

my RFE response details

I sent my RFE response on I1485 on July 10th and the message updated online on August 1st with RFE response received and case status resumed.

I got the 2nd FP notice on July 20th and completed our FP's on August 17th and no LUD since then on our I1485's. My I140 approved on 08/22, bbut no lud on 485. Hope to hear good news soon....

EB3 (sub labor), VSC
PD: March 2001

I140: RD: 04/22/05, RFE: (financial statements of my company): 06/27, RFE sent on 07/09, RFE received on Aug 1st, LUD: 08/01,08/05 AD:08/22/07

I485: RD; 04/22/05, RFE: (income tax returns and W2 for last 5 years, h1b, ead copies etc):06/27, RFE sent on 07/10, RFE received on Aug 1st, LUD: 08/01, 08/05 AD:????
2nd FP completed: 08/17/07, no lud yet, but got confirmation that results was sent to USCIS

Question on decision mail?

I got a mail like this. I don't know if it is approved or denied or needed more information.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE

Current Status: We mailed you a decision.

On September 26, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service.

Any idea? Those approved got a mail like this or some other format.

I got a mail like this. I don't know if it is approved or denied or needed more information.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE

Current Status: We mailed you a decision.

On September 26, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service.

Any idea? Those approved got a mail like this or some other format.

We got a e-mail approval in the same day of approval. That date came stamped in the plastic GC, also.

We mailed you a decision -this is very disturbing.

Finally....today I got magic mails about my I485. My 485 is approved and card production ordered. .....Thanks everyone for all your help and support.

Good luck to all...

We are still waiting for my wife's approval...

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On October 10, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please
allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I sent my RFE response on I1485 on July 10th and the message updated online on August 1st with RFE response received and case status resumed.

I got the 2nd FP notice on July 20th and completed our FP's on August 17th and no LUD since then on our I1485's. My I140 approved on 08/22, bbut no lud on 485. Hope to hear good news soon....

EB3 (sub labor), VSC
PD: March 2001

I140: RD: 04/22/05, RFE: (financial statements of my company): 06/27, RFE sent on 07/09, RFE received on Aug 1st, LUD: 08/01,08/05 AD:08/22/07

I485: RD; 04/22/05, RFE: (income tax returns and W2 for last 5 years, h1b, ead copies etc):06/27, RFE sent on 07/10, RFE received on Aug 1st, LUD: 08/01, 08/05 AD:????
2nd FP completed: 08/17/07, no lud yet, but got confirmation that results was sent to USCIS