Thread for July I485 mailers

Mailed I485 on July 3 2001

I mailed mine and my wife\'s 1485/EAD/AP on July 3 2001 and got the receipt dates for all (both mine and my wife\'s)

Congrats...you are the first to get a receipt in July Mailers

Please post details of WAC and Notice date Please

Received Receipt

Don\'t have all the details yet, but my attorneys received receipt notice for my AOS/EAD/AP filed on 7/03. Once again, my category is EB2(RIR).

No Title

kotag kris,

Note that jcheema reported that it\'s a ageout case, and ageout cases has highest priority so probably they got receipts with in days...

- PCee

just to clarify

My MD is 6/30; RD is 7/03 (based on delivery confirmation) and am waiting for a confirmed ND, the receipt was received today is all I have been told so far.

Received Receipt today

Hey guys.Recd the receipt today.ND 08/24/01. RD 07/02/01.Hurray to the first step.

No Title

As of today my checks are not cashed yet! So I need to wait atleast another week.

By the way I am deleting all the messages in this thread regarding that typo -related to RD. Looks like they are going to confuse others a lot.

Thanks for noticing that I need to get my receipts (actually for that matter every one in June thread). Knowing that few people after me already got their receipts make me feel that I will get mine soon.

PCee

More details of my I485, PCee & Kotag Kris U guus are awesome

PCee & Kotag Kris U guys are awesome - Thanks for the great summary and keep up the great good work. You guys deserve your GC\'s ASAP. I wish you both good luck for you approvals asap..

My details:
EB3/RIR
Priority Date 09/13/00
485/AP/EAD mailed 07/01/01
No receipts yet as of 08/29/01

Thanks,

Raman..