This S*t has to stop!

Morning said:
bringslite
Am I reading this correctly? Processing date for refugees is 01/05? Get out of here...

Not to put anyone down, and not all refugees, but in the city where I live there is a ton of them, most of them are milking the welfare system and driving nice cars, with the majority do not even speak English! And here I am (as a tiny example), being here for over 17 years, paid over $15K in taxes this year alone, and have to wait 5 freaking years before getting my GC? Someone cools me down before I get my blood pressure shooting off the roof

Yes, my dear! It's the reality of the US immigration policy: some refugees are more equal than others. Suck it up, go on with your life and get a citizenship as soon as you can - and then vote to eliminate this injustice.

Ms. morning worser than that is: For refugees it does not matter when they get greencard. they just wait for 5 years and after that they just file for citizenship and they are approved. So it really doesn't matter when they get creencard, or how long it takes their applications to be processed. For example, if their greencards are approved within a year or after four years it doesn't matter. If after five years they get their greencard in the morning they can apply citizenship in the after noon. No difference. They enjoy a lot of freedoms. Just be proud of them, and fight for your right without putting down refugees.......

Anyways.......Anything new your case...........I am sitting tight............update you if there is any development in my case............

faysal
Where did you see me putting anybody down? :confused: I'm just stating the facts and the reality is that asylees, who meet the same legal standard, as refugees, are treated like second-class people and do not enjoy the same freedoms as refugees. That's all. Keep me posted on the developments in your case and hang in there.

Morning said:
faysal
Where did you see me putting anybody down? :confused: I'm just stating the facts and the reality is that asylees, who meet the same legal standard, as refugees, are treated like second-class people and do not enjoy the same freedoms as refugees. That's all. Keep me posted on the developments in your case and hang in there.

Morning...Sorry I opologise to you. I think I misunderstood your comments. And thank you for your plight and professional of correcting me.. :)

14ksusha said:
Please refrain from this kind of conduct. I did use the word 'stupid' in relation to the Bahamas. I am sorry if I offended you, obviously I used the word 'stupid' meaning 'trivial, not important'. In this context it meant that with RTD I should be able to go to the Bahamas without a visa. But this RTD document is so weak that even little 'vacation ' countries require visa with it. Please stop from harrasing me and my background.
I misunderstood you,sorry about that.