This has turned into an almost lame duck portal

Hey.....take it easy

orangetreats said:
Suck it up dude....Go take a cold shower... So what if some congragulatory posts are put up ..It aint a bad thing ...Putting up such posts is only going to aid is how close or far we are from "out freedom"...

And dont you think that the collective efforts of Mr Rajiv Khanna is worth "a thousand hammers"....(Keeping up with your rhetoric :D )

Chill out...peace

That litigation ? A thousand hammers ? Yes sure....the thousand hammers'
effect is for all of us to see...Thanks for that entertaining quote....:)

This portal is pretty useful and has a wealth of information. However, as Sumanta mentioned it is obscured with a lot of congratulatory messages. I admit, I did post many myself!. While congratulating is a natural way of sharing joy and to anticapate that favourable things happen to people still waiting, to inundate the portal with such messages and unwanted queries beats the purpose of the portal. Eventhough we in our frustration try to analyze USCIS processing patterns and many other things, invariably most of the times the information is left raw and unprocessed (unlike the the systematic trackers that are available on the portal).

Is there a way for moderators to obsolete congratulatory messages and completely delete them afte 2-3 days. That would prevent clutter and resurfacing of dead links and still maintain the utility of the forum.
Waiting!

Will a Canadian PR stamp hamper GC Stamping..

Can someone, sure / knowledgable / in the same - boatd, comment :

If I have a Canadian PR stamped on my passport, and I-485 is pending,
can it create any issues/problems when one goes for GC stamping ?

Or can you just merely say later that I intend to forego the Canadian PR
and that's the end of story ?

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=152869

This is posted by you and what does it say ? Latest I know that you lie as well and hide.
Don’t challenge my memory or you will fall apart.

This forum has surely saved me a few hundred dollars in attorney fees by equipping me with resourses that enabled me to apply for EAD and AP on my own. In addition, this forum gave me a general picture of what CIS is doing with I-485s.

My 2 Cents...

After all, we're still DAMN FOREIGNERS with the extreme desperateness on GC.
Are you NOT????

--uksuro

Boy you are Royally Screwed

Sumanta You are Royally Screwed!!!!!!!

Change your ID if you need any help in future from this forum

I do not see anyone helping you anymore in future with your current ID.

This forum is very informative and we have great guys

Folks, we have a great bunch of folks contributing to this forum and there are a few very committed members who have spent their personal time for the benefit of everyone. Lets ignore the postings which are not of our taste and focus on issues we require.

Personally, this forum has been informative, stress relieving, sometimes increases your anxiety :) but on the whole this forum has become a family to me.Its a great learning and a great wealth of information.

Lets tone this down and help the community at large.Peace always!!

Read it again

MD_Rockville said:
Will a Canadian PR stamp hamper GC Stamping..

Can someone, sure / knowledgable / in the same - boatd, comment :

If I have a Canadian PR stamped on my passport, and I-485 is pending,
can it create any issues/problems when one goes for GC stamping ?

Or can you just merely say later that I intend to forego the Canadian PR
and that's the end of story ?

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=152869

This is posted by you and what does it say ? Latest I know that you lie as well and hide.
Don’t challenge my memory or you will fall apart.

"If I have a Canadian PR stamped ...." what does it mean..? Know English ?
Or too much into assumptions ? It means.....if there is one.....does it say
I have one ?

So what do I need SIR ? Show you proof ? You stupid gobble head ??

Boy I am scared now

goodluckgc2003 said:
Sumanta You are Royally Screwed!!!!!!!

Change your ID if you need any help in future from this forum

I do not see anyone helping you anymore in future with your current ID.

Oh my God !!! Now I am scared..really really scared... I was getting so much
HELP here...big time HELP.....really ...after all my GC is proceeding
at BlitzKrieg speed because of all the HELP from this forum ..Oh My God....
if that HELP stops what am I going to do ? Can somebody help ? Please ????

One of my friends has Australian Green card and he is approved 1 month back. He did not have an problems with stamping.

Sumanta said:
"If I have a Canadian PR stamped ...." what does it mean..? Know English ?
Or too much into assumptions ? It means.....if there is one.....does it say
I have one ?

So what do I need SIR ? Show you proof ? You stupid gobble head ??
If you start that thread ( and own the thread ) with these lines why should I assume anything else ? Don't we assume that are people waiting for AOS have filed 485 or they need to scan and attach a copy here ?

continued 2 cents

Humans avoid SHIT(excuse my language), not because of dreadfulness but of nasty FILTHINESS!!!

Let us avoid SHIT here !!! (excuse me again...)

Guys, chill out. let's ignore this as this is exactly what Sumanta's intention was...having fun. He just does not have any thing to do today

Dictatorial attitude

Unfortunately there is a trend in this forum…..

Some guys, like TheRealCanadian, ETA-GC, MD_Rockville emerged themselves as some kind of gurus, but without any background or granted authority.

They learned while walking :D and now they think they get to some point where they can offend people with their remarks, attacks on the person, that are totally out of the scope and the purpose of this forum.

Their attitude is of a nature to transform this forum in a lame duck forum, and sooner or later the rest of us will be afraid to post something that might upset the gurus and spark a series of offending remarks.

This is a kind of dictatorship attitude, MD_Rockville is talking about communism, he’s probably used to that.

And, MD_Rockville, a MS or a PhD doesn’t give you the GC sooner than a BS. Believe me, I know what I’m talking about. I’m in that boat.

Well keep assuming....

Keep arguing...assuming..spitting venom....

That's what my message was in the very first place....bulk of our energies
goes into this kinda stuff....whereas it should go into an entirely diff
streamlined effort...

No wonder we have no teeth as a group......and when people with no teeth
speak too much like this...all you hear is babble babble babble; not very diff
from some of the responses above. "Extra smart" "communist country"
"IQ" "Royally Screwed" ( as if I am not royally screwed enough by a shitty INS and i need someone with an id of "goodluck..blah blah" to screw me even
more :) )

Serenity_now!!! said:

Some guys, like TheRealCanadian, ETA-GC, MD_Rockville emerged themselves as some kind of gurus, but without any background or granted authority.

They learned while walking :D and now they think they get to some point where they can offend people with their remarks, attacks on the person, that are totally out of the scope and the purpose of this forum.

Their attitude is of a nature to transform this forum in a lame duck forum, and sooner or later the rest of us will be afraid to post something that might upset the gurus and spark a series of offending remarks.

This is a kind of dictatorship attitude, MD_Rockville is talking about communism, he’s probably used to that.

And, MD_Rockville, a MS or a PhD doesn’t give you the GC sooner than a BS. Believe me, I know what I’m talking about. I’m in that boat.

I agree, some of these folks are from attorney's office, scarecrow tactics.Only "unitednations" argument looks valid to me which is backed by solid evidence, others have found a safe haven in this forum just for argument sake ... unfortunately.

Serenity_now!!! said:

People like TheRealCanadian, ETA-GC, MD_Rockville, Joyd to name a few show Leadership qualities. They put way more time analyzing USCIS behaviors than any one of us. No one is dictating on this forum.

I remember you recently getting shot down on the other forum for writing fictional stuff......

So you are now here venting off your frustation...........I feel sorry for you...

Serenity_now!!! said:

How come you're EB3 then??? with a PhD or MS?