This has turned into an almost lame duck portal

Leaders ?

goodluckgc2003 said:
People like TheRealCanadian, ETA-GC, MD_Rockville, Joyd to name a few show Leadership qualities. They put way more time analyzing USCIS behaviors than any one of us. No one is dictating on this forum.

I remember you recently getting shot down on the other forum for writing fictional stuff......

So you are now here venting off your frustation...........I feel sorry for you...

Wow we had leaders too ? Wow...never knew that. Thanks for pointing that
out. After all it does take a few blind followers ( read "chamchas" ) to show
who the "leaders" are. Awesome ! I am fortunate to be LED.

goodluckgc2003 said:
People like TheRealCanadian, ETA-GC, MD_Rockville, Joyd to name a few show Leadership qualities. They put way more time analyzing USCIS behaviors than any one of us. No one is dictating on this forum.

I remember you recently getting shot down on the other forum for writing fictional stuff......

So you are now here venting off your frustation...........I feel sorry for you...

The forum is meant to share opinions, views, pertinent and civilized comments, and not attitudes.

There is a disclaimer in the header that shot you down for your fictional opinions, as you call them.

If these guys job is to protect people like you, maybe, that tend to take for granted fictional stuff, than I retract my words.

They’re doing the right job. :p

I Love This Forum

for sharing all my concerns, giving me advice and hope.

That's all I have to say about that. I think this forum does serve it's purpose
by sharing people concerns, by having people comfort each other (which in itself is invaluable!) and by providing valuable info from different memebers about issues...

also I think somebody needs a prozac! :D

Just meds don't help at times...

Prozac may not be enough. ( am guessing that was intended for me :), but
that's ok ).

I think what's needed is a BIG KICK IN THE ...

to wake up people.

I also feel that there is some truth in what you say.
Serenity_now!!! said:
Unfortunately there is a trend in this forum…..

Some guys, like TheRealCanadian, ETA-GC, MD_Rockville emerged themselves as some kind of gurus, but without any background or granted authority.

They learned while walking :D and now they think they get to some point where they can offend people with their remarks, attacks on the person, that are totally out of the scope and the purpose of this forum.

Their attitude is of a nature to transform this forum in a lame duck forum, and sooner or later the rest of us will be afraid to post something that might upset the gurus and spark a series of offending remarks.

This is a kind of dictatorship attitude, MD_Rockville is talking about communism, he’s probably used to that.

And, MD_Rockville, a MS or a PhD doesn’t give you the GC sooner than a BS. Believe me, I know what I’m talking about. I’m in that boat.

peace

I think we all here to have some help and give some help to others in need. We all are professionals and lets keep everything professional. I don't think it serves any purpose for anyone( including me who is a new comer in this forum) by exchanging bad remarks. We all are in the same boat and everyone just need a ray of hope and some guidence.lets not increase the frustration by starting something which is not worth. Correct me if I am wrong.

thanks

Serenity_now!!! said:
Here's an answer for you:

In life one have to compromise in order to keep his ducks in a row.

I agree, but take care, this might cause a lot of frustration ... do you know what "projection" means as a defense mechanism? Check in any psychiatry book .. no offense ... briefly: when one is frustrated in one field, he/she express his/her frustrations in another ... don't worry you're not alone, there are a lot of ppl today in this forum "projecting" :D

Serenity_now!!! said:
Some guys, like TheRealCanadian, ETA-GC, MD_Rockville emerged themselves as some kind of gurus, but without any background or granted authority.

Since you and others have dragged me into this mess of a discussion, the least I can do is provide some feedback and information for you.

For the record, I do not work for an attorney, directly or indirectly. I have no vested interest in ensuring that anyone makes money or is unduly afraid. I want all of your to succeed - and that means telling you in some cases that you are wasting your time and money with an attorney, and in other cases you are foolish if you do not.

I have been dealing with US employment-based immigration since late 1997, and successfully petitioned by myself for two TNs with an unrelated degree. I'm just a reasonably educated lay-person.

My attitude has been and always will be to verify everything for myself. The only documentary sources I trust unreservedly are statute, regulation and memorandum because those are what US immigration law is based upon. All of you should do the same. I am always amazed at the number of folks who ask an attorney (or a participant here) a question and when they get some crazy out of left field answer do not bother to ask for the underlying basis in statute for that answer. In many cases there is none.

If you put forward something that I disagree with, then I'll say so. If you then provide references to back up your claim, then I'll read them myself. If I disagree with your conclusion, I'll say why and back up my statement. If I don't, then I'll change my mind. I disagreed with folks in the past few months on priority date assignments in LC substitutions and H-1 extension after AP use. The documentation appears to contradict me, therefore I've changed my mind and learned something new.

If you want more information regarding what I say, then ask my why I feel the way I do and ask me to back it up. If you don't like my answer then you are free to disagree - I am not an attorney and I do not bill for my musing.

Some posters have made some rather "interesting" claims, and then are unable to back them up. If you wish to make this place somewhere where you can engage in wild speculation, you are free to do so, and I will challenge you. If you feel I am doing the same, you can challenge me.

And based on the supporting evidence, everyone can make their own conclusions. That's how it all works here. The only "granted authority" we have is what other participants give us based on the quality of what we contribute.

If any of you had any doubts

Shakti Kapoor said:
Sumanta, MD_Rockville.....Gand marao behen ke lando...kyon yahan post kar kar ke doosro ke time ki ma behen ek kar rahe ho....saalo tumko koi kaam nahin hai kya....Sumanta - Na Lund na Luda par plan chauda chauda....MD_Rockville - NA chut na chucchi...batein uchi uchi...

I am giving you the best theory of life....USCIS is like a LUND (PENIS) and we are like TATTE ( Balls)....Tatte kitne bhi bade ho jayein...LUND KE NEECHE HI RAHENGE....(HOW BIG THE BALLS GROW THEY WILL ALWAYS REMAIN BELOW PENIS)

Signing off for today

Ooouuuuuuuu LOLITA

Just enjoy the quality of language and the choice of verbeage above.
Isn't it just wonderful ?
All I had suggested to start with is..again..lets get our act together..we are
substantial in number. And look at what you got above :) :(

Moderator of this forum,

Won't it be better if you take note of the abusive language thrown freely in this thread and do something about it. It doesn't really serve the purpose of this forum.

Thanks.

TheRealCanadian said:
For the record, I do not work for an attorney, directly or indirectly. I have no vested interest in ensuring that anyone makes money or is unduly afraid. I want all of your to succeed - and that means telling you in some cases that you are wasting your time and money with an attorney, and in other cases you are foolish if you do not.
Same here

Sumanta.. and everyone..

This thread is a good example of how even one person can be such a bad influence on a such a good group/forum like this. People like Sumanta hide behind the curtains of anonymity and keep surfacing up with different screen names to create a ruccous and blame everyone else for their miseries.

Infact the amount of energy that is getting wasted in this thread could be effectively used in some other mutually beneficial dicussion.

Sumanta,

If you have even a modicum of common sense, you would stop posting here and go up and get another login name. After your junk comments, I am sure you are not going to get any good advice here which I am sure you badly need in for your GC as well as your atititude.

Internet is a medium where the best brains and worst brains both thrive together and you fall in that latter category. Sadly enough, none of us will know when you surface again and by which name so we will have to deal with you again and again, and I am sure we will. A basic internet courtesy says that if a person is using large fonts, that does not mean the reader is blind on the other side, but the writer is shouting in full strength to stave off such dirty minds as yours.

Enough said, now please stop and get lost from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
sb_gc said:
Won't it be better if you take note of the abusive language thrown freely in this thread and do something about it. It doesn't really serve the purpose of this forum.

My understanding of abusive language in tongues other than English is pretty low, and I am not a moderator of this particular forum. Would you like me to report this thread to the moderator?

Its not the substance that has angered people here, its your attitude towards the helping forum members. A good thing said in a bad way will create a furore like this so in future choose your words carefully.

Sumanta said:

Btw. our act is already together, its YOUR act that is causing the problem :rolleyes:

Sumanta said:

TheRealCanadian said:
My understanding of abusive language in tongues other than English is pretty low, and I am not a moderator of this particular forum. Would you like me to report this thread to the moderator?
Sure, please report it to the moderator. This useless thread is getting us nowhere.