The Text of Letter to be sent to Congress members

Hey Gilbert! thanks for doing that. By the way to which members did you send the letters?

I will send letter to my congressman and would strive to arrange meeting with him to tell him the issue personally. I am sure with consistant effort, he would grant the meeting at my current place of residence.

And Sessanga Charlesa, can you please find out the names of the members of the judicial committee which is being formed to increase the quota? If there is a way to find out names of people incharge, the influx of letters would greatly aid this matter.

Thanks again guys, you'd been tremendous

Originally posted by Lazerthegreat
Hey Gilbert! thanks for doing that. By the way to which members did you send the letters?

I will send letter to my congressman and would strive to arrange meeting with him to tell him the issue personally. I am sure with consistant effort, he would grant the meeting at my current place of residence.

And Sessanga Charlesa, can you please find out the names of the members of the judicial committee which is being formed to increase the quota? If there is a way to find out names of people incharge, the influx of letters would greatly aid this matter.

Thanks again guys, you'd been tremendous

-Rep F. James Sensenbrenner,Jr., is the Chairman on the judicial committee.
-Mrs Sheila Jackson Lee,the one who sponsored H.R.82,a bill to increase the numerical limitation on asylee adjustment,is on the select committee on HM land security & Judiciary.
-Mr John Conyers,Jr.,

chair of the judiciary committee, chair of the immigration subcommittee

and the ranking minority members.

Thanks guys! It would defintely be a better idea to target these individuals as they are the authority for this matter and can make something happen.

best wishes,

my letter's in the mail

all right, I just mailed my petition to my representative from Florida. More going out to the members of the commitee today. If nothing more, we can at least make it known that there're people affected by this stupid law and affected in a bad way. Thanks for the wonderful letter.