• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

The second letter has not come yet

nnaannoo

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Interview day is 20 january of 2010 and I have not received the second letter yet. Less than a month and I have to do medical exams.

Has Anybody experience about this?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Interview day is 20 january of 2010 and I have not received the second letter yet. Less than a month and I have to do medical exams.

Has Anybody experience about this?

Thanks in advance

Hello nnaannoo,

I'm a little confused about your question. I assume that you are having a Consular Interview. How do you know that you have an interview on 01/20/10 if you have not received your second notification letter?

Anyway, I would suggest that you call KCC and inquiry about it. They may be able to give you an idea of when it will arrive or instructions of what to do.

Good luck!

thats what he prolly did, he got his interview date by email, but didnt receive the actual letter. Trust me, the 2nd NL is mostly about the interview date, you dont really need it if you know when its gonna be. However you should ask for specifics about the time and place.

Hi nnaannoo,

Just book your medical examination session ASAP.

Don't wait for 2nd letter. You don't need it for medical examination.

You will receive the letter; if not call embassy.

Good Luck

I phoned to KCC and I got my scheduled interview day. They said the second letter was sent about 1 month ago, too.

Today I am going to phone to embassy of my country because If I do not have got the second letter I can not do medical exams.

I am in the same situation but went ahead and have booked the medicals already. I called the KCC and they offered to email me the letter within 2 working days.

KCC said me that If 2nd letter does not come before 31 dec 2009 I would have to contact with them again.

Last edited by a moderator:
today i called kcc and they told me my interview date and they told me that they sent the 2nd notification as well..Do they send it to the address which we state in ds 230 form or to the address which receive our first notification letter?

I have got to schedule interview this month. I have got less than 15 days and have not received second letter yet. I had to send email to KCC If I received before 31 Dic, and I did like this. I know several persons from Spain in same situation than me. :(

Can KCC send the second letter by email?

I was in the same situation. My 2nd letter never arrived by post (I’m in the UK). I called the KCC and they sent me the letter by email within 2 working days. If I were you I would call them immediately.
Good luck!!

KCC have just answered by email. They will send second letter by email within 3 or 5 business days. :)

I do not have got form I-864 of affidavit of support. It was not in envelop.

Anybody knows If it is strictly necessary?

If you have enough assets that you may not need it.

Assets could be money in your bank account and/or property that YOU owned in the form of title deed.

If you had any question, please contact me.