the reason not to go back to india

Techy

techy2468 said:
bloomigdale....you dont deserve any comment...

will_get_there ......sorry i did not have much good experience being in india that i can be proud of...

i will state another bitter truth.......there are more than 100k indians who are being ignored by the usa immigration system.......still we are waiting for our GC , why??......would we do the same if we had an option of going to an equally good country with similar job options???

there are still people coming from india on H1 visa.....because of the earning potential.....and guess what....after a while they dont want to go back......

What the hell is your problem?
Why the hell you are playing in this forum. One side you are talking about going back to India and at the same time talking about changing the jobs within small radius of miles. You don't have a better Job to do in Alabama? If you have more time to fool around us then go to near by Gas station and work, at least you get some change to your pocket.
Already we are all frustrated with this GC process system. We are consoled by visiting this forum to see our fellow citizens getting GC or some movement with a similar kind of cases.

If you think India is good then its good, If you think India is bad then its bad. Every one has their own prospects towards their home country. You can't your ideas by listening to others.

Hope you understand and stop harassing us and INDIA.

GCLover007

Techy2468,

Take a break from all your stress, have a nice vacation (may be in Carribeans since you don't like India much).....and most importantly stop attacking India.......

gclover....and appollo..........sorry for the distress........i am in the same boat.......and having to consider other options......which are painful........but people dont agree and hence this debate....

i will take a break...if no one starts the debate again....this thread will die....

miss my points?

riyaz404-t

I think you missed the point on many things:

– I asked why was SOX enacted? I agree SOX is good for investors but why was it enacted? Because of fraud committed by publicly listed companies on the investors – the annual reports of many companies were pure fantasies or lies or corruption. We still are seeing the same corruption now in the name of stock options back-dating.

- Medicare is good and vital to seniors. But why was the drug plan “privatized” and not given to Medicare to manage? Medicare has the lowest management costs among all health insurance companies – so why is it not allowed to compete for the drug plan? Can one see the heavy influence of big insurance here?

- And what about the $500 billion subsidy entitlements to inefficient, high cost, rich middle America farmers? On one hand you say this is capitalist country and there should be no entitlements and on the other hand for votes you do not mind spending half-a-trillion dollars on subsidy to rich farmers?

- And did I say energy prices or policy? I said POLICY – being framed by big oil in their favor with disregard to environment or consumers. Why?

And having said that, there are many good things in America - the most important I think are the confidence of the people here and the patriotism Americans feel.

I would only emphasize what I am trying to convey - every country in this world is messed up some way or the another. The reasons to live or not live in a country are PERSONAL - just do not give that "my contry is problems so I do not live there" as an excuse to live or not live in that country.

Regards
GCStrat :)