The newest thread for April\'01 CSC I-485 mailers

here is the INS response to my fax inquiry.

My lawyer was sending fax inquiry to INS concerning my FP once every two weeks since early Sept. And I finally got a response from INS in mail about a week ago. Here is the exact word:

"On 9/28/01 a new National Scheduler system beagn fingerprint scheduling for individuals who submitted an I-485 application on or after 5/01/01. Please allow 120 days from 9/28/01 before making an inquiry on fingerprint scheduling."

Looking back at the thread message, a lot people with a ND later than mine already got their FP. I guess it is just my bad luck that some INS data processor dropped my case on the floor or spilled lunch over it. :(

I guess I have to wait another 2 month and half before sending in another fax inquiry, if my FP still doesn\'t come by then.

By the way, here is my vitals: RD 4/11/01, ND 5/11/01. Live in Fremont, CA (Oakland ASC, I guess). I am listed as fantasia on MightyCount\'s page.

MightyCount, thanks for the hardwork. Really appreciate it. Rock on.

I faxed to the level 2 number

It was the number the IIO gave me. I will fax to the next level one this tomorrow. Did you fax to all 3 numbers?

Guys/Mighty got my APPROVAL in mail

Just yesterday I check AVM nothing and today I got my approval notice. Still waiting for my wife though.
RD 04/01
ND 04/01
FP 09/06/01 schedule 10/23/01
AP 11/08/01

Thanks to every body for all the help

NO FINGERPRINTING YET - Talked to IIO

WAC-01-178 RD: April 10 ND: May 12 City: Hayward

no FP yet !!

Today I talked to IIO - she said that my case is still pending
which means that it has not yet been assigned to an officer.

Attorney is saying that we have to wait until Jan 2002 in order to
do a fax inquiry

Summary as of 11/13

Updates since last summary.. We\'ve got one more approval, congratulations, Nikhil! I remember you from the very beginning of this thread and your approval really makes me feel good! I, too, did fingerprinting today, 10 days early.

thanks, mighty count!!!

why not start a new thread now,"the LAST thread for April 01", as this thread is getting too long - again-

and at the same time we should all send $10 to mighty count to show our appreciation for his good work!!!

cobwebs

No Title

no, its not. avm says "it is taking 120-140 days...", and its already more than 140 days since ND.

mightycount, Pls add my details too

RD: 04/19
ND: 06/10
WAC-01-208-xxx
AP RECD
EAD RECD for both me and wife
FP recd Oct end scheduled for Nov 15th
FP done ahead of schedule - Oct 31st
Called FBI and they say it has been sent to INS on Nov 1st.

Gosh, anyone has any ideas when may / June ND\'s will start to get processed?

Mighty count, pls update my line with FP info

LNI: S.
FP scheduled 11/17 Santa Rosa.
FP done 10/05 Santa Rosa. (Received notices on 10/04).
Thank you my friend. You the man!

Further buddy, "maggie99"\'s case has been approved weeks ago!

This is well known by folks since she is a popular and nice one of our community.

Sopke to IIO

Just spoke to IIO.

I asked her following questions :

1. How was quality of my FP.

She told me that FP quality was good.

2. Has my case been assigned to an officer ?

She said no. She said that my case is still pending.

I did early FP on 10/30. My Fp was scheduled for 11/30.
She retrieved my information using my WAC number. She also asked
me DOB and address.
That means INS has already received FP from FBI.
I did not tell her that I did early FP.
She did not allow me to ask about my wife\'s case.

My details are :

RD : 4/30/2001
ND : 6/28/2001
WAC-01-223-5xxxx

--pban

Just talked To IIO

It seems IIO at CSC give diferent info at diff time. I did my FP on 10/20 at SJC & checked with IIO on 10/24 & IIO told me that they have received my FP & quality is good. Today I called IIO again to check the status & IIO told me that they haven\'t received FP yet. I am confused? not sure which info I should believe?