The newest thread for April\'01 CSC I-485 mailers

mighty count

Registered Users (C)
This is a continuation of this discussion: New thread for April\'01 I-485 mailers
As a thread gets filled in about 2 months, I hope this thread will be final.. I am attaching the summary as of 10/17

Add my detail

RD: 04/27/01
ND: 06/28/01
WAC 01-223-5XXXX
AP YES
EAD NO
FP NO
Location San Jose

Add mine too in the list

RD: 04/24/01
ND: 06/25/01
WAC 01-220-XXXXX
AP YES
EAD NO
FP Got notice-Scheduled 11/09/2001
Location Portland

Talked to IIO today

Luckily I got connected to CSC during working hours and could talk to IIO (Reminds me of AYYAYYO)....
As I had completed my FP on 08/15, I asked her if they were OK....
She checked on the system based on my WAC#, and said my FPs were fine, no problem...
and said \'Put your feet up and relax...take it easy...it\'ll take about 3 to 4 months before it\'s assigned to an officer as they are trying to clear all the back logs.\'
Well at least the news of FP being OK was cheering for me and also the fact that she could locate the FP data with my WAC# and not Alien# also looks positive
....I guess I\'ll do what the IIO told me to...."Put my feet up and......."
IIO\'s are not all that bad after all....
Good luck and keep your spirits high...

Mighty count,
Thanks a lot for the tremendous effort. We really appreciate and wish you the very best.

Received my FP notice today in mail

FP notice received. Even though the AVM says the letter was mailed, the actual stamp on the mail from Laguna Niguel states it was mailed on October 15th and I received on October 17th.

Scheduled for Nov 1st, will try to go tomorrow and see.

Thanks

MightyCount, Please add my location...San Francisco....

Mighty Count, Thanks a lot for maintaining this information....

Bharath-vasi

hey vasi

Was wondering what the IIO meant when she said "it\'ll take about 3 to 4 months before it\'s assigned to an officer". From what i\'ve seen getting approved takes approx 4weeks from the date of fingerprinting. pls lemme know if things are different now.

Thanks

Was wondering.....

damsel (in distress....;-))
She said they are catching up with the back log....so I think because of that she said 3 to 4 months...
Also I haven\'t seen any new approvals of April filers recently and it\'s more than 6 weeks since my FP was done.
I guess the IIO gave a 3 to 4 months guesstimate....I hope things go faster than that....
Good luck....