The I-140 & I-485 will be adjudicated once the I-485 clears fbi name check

hens4rth

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
have anyone of you seen a response like this from Division XII?

____________________Reply Separator____________________
Subject: Re:Fwd:Question about I-140 status (Receipt #: WACXXXXXX
Author: CSC XII 140

The I-140 will be adjudicated once the I-485 clears fbi name check. Both
applications will be processed at the same time.

The Service has NO control over how long it takes FBI to clear the name
check..

Mario Bueno
Center Adjudications Officer
Congressional & Customer Relations Division XII
California Service Center

hens4rth said:
Folks,
have anyone of you seen a response like this from Division XII?

____________________Reply Separator____________________
Subject: Re:Fwd:Question about I-140 status (Receipt #: WACXXXXXX
Author: CSC XII 140

The I-140 will be adjudicated once the I-485 clears fbi name check. Both
applications will be processed at the same time.

The Service has NO control over how long it takes FBI to clear the name
check..

Mario Bueno
Center Adjudications Officer
Congressional & Customer Relations Division XII
California Service Center

Thats standard reply, most of concurrent fillers are getting the same reply.

I had the same reply a while ago (june 22nd). I have filed concurrently but after teh pilot proram was over.

Is there any truth in their statement. I dont think there is any clause that says that namecheck should be cleared for I-485.

-SAntosh

I am on the same boat. I got the same reply last month. I guess our cases are handled by the same person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi hens4rth,

I am also in the same boat (filed together and waiting for I140/485 approvals)
can you please tell me the email address that you have used for the I140 enquiry.

thanks
kar123

hens4rth said:
Kar123,
I sent an email to CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov as well as CSC-XII.140@dhs.gov to check the status of both I-140 and I-485.

Guys,
I had an LUD on my I-140 today. Anyone of you had an LUD recently or before your I-140 got an approval or an RFE.

I thought only your company(filer of 140) or lawyer can inquire
about your I-140 ?

Via a phone call, they refused to give me any infomation
and recommend me to have my lawyer to inquire....

I have seen that

I had my interview and they didn't even have my I-140 approved...They are still waiting for my name check...Its hell man...What can I tell you...Eb3-la office

two LUD

Called CSC emergency# for I-485 and was told they are doing investigation by FBI. I asked if it's name check, answered both name check and investiation (don't quite understand what investigation is about, maybe criminal records).

My I-140 have not moved since BSCIS recieved the RFE response in late June. so, if the email response is true, then my I-140 can not be approved until my background check is cleared. in short, the FBI processing is a big bottleneck now.

interestingly I got two LUD on I-485, one is on the inquiry day, and the other is on the next day, anyone got that too?

balabala,
I have been getting LUD's every now and then. I'm not sure if they mean anything at all. After an email enquiry I got 4 LUD's on 4 consecutive day's. I was thinking I might get my FP's but it hasn't happend yet and its been more than 3 weeks now. So ignore the LUD's. I'd rather not have any LUD's and still get my case approved :)

balabala said:
Called CSC emergency# for I-485 and was told they are doing investigation by FBI. I asked if it's name check, answered both name check and investiation (don't quite understand what investigation is about, maybe criminal records).

My I-140 have not moved since BSCIS recieved the RFE response in late June. so, if the email response is true, then my I-140 can not be approved until my background check is cleared. in short, the FBI processing is a big bottleneck now.

interestingly I got two LUD on I-485, one is on the inquiry day, and the other is on the next day, anyone got that too?

hens4rth said:
Folks,
finally got my FP notice. does that mean my name check is cleared?

you can't say, i got the FP done within 3 weeks of filling, but still waiting for Name Check to complete.There is no order.

lorestan said:
I had my interview and they didn't even have my I-140 approved...They are still waiting for my name check...Its hell man...What can I tell you...Eb3-la office

Hi lorestan,

Have you heard anything about your 140? can you please share. what's happening to your 485 now?

I am in the same situation as you. Had my interview 2 days ago with 140 approval notice. The status of my 140 states that it has been transferred to the local office, and local office should not have any jurisdiction over 140. At the interview, the officer requested for my 140 approval notice and my lawyer and I mentioned that we didn't have it. None of us (neither the offfice nor my lawyer) knows what is going on and where I stand with my 140.

I just called NSC and the lady answered the call refused to entertain me. She said only phone calls from lawyers or petitioners will be entertained. My lawyer refuses to take any further action meanwhile until mid sept.

I am baffled. Not sure what to do next. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Hi Kumar,

Have you done your FP?

Do you have a lawyer? I would have the lawyer sent inquiry to TSC right away.

140 approved

Guys,

My 140 got approved few days back. Mine is a labor substitution case and was waiting for original labor. Recently my lawyer got a response saying that my I140 will be approved only after clearing my name check. My name check is still pending but 140 got approved. so that is standard message and is not a new rule or nothing.

So ask your lawyer to inquire frequently, one day they will approve it.

kar123
140 - ND 08/2003 - AD 08/2005

i am in the same boat

lx_kumar said:
I am also in the same boat and waiting from JAN 11 05.
After 7 months of waiting after interview the TSC said they have transferred 140 to Dist office.

Here is the link.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=186254

I am still waiting for 140 approval and name check.

so far there are three of us with this kind of issue...we need to keep updating our treat under i-140 by singh...later