The future looks great!!!!!!!

mesbahul

Registered Users (C)
According to the USCIS website:

We anticipate that we will process pending applications according to the following schedule:

Date Received (Mail Date) Timeframe to be Processed
On or before June 30, 2005 June 1, 2007
July 1, 2005 - March 31, 2007 September 30, 2007
On or after April 1, 2007 Within 6 months of receipt

It means that if you apply your I-485 after April 1, 2007 you will be approved within six months of receipt. If it holds true, this is amazing!!!!!!!!!

Lets have our fingers crossed.

According to the USCIS website:

We anticipate that we will process pending applications according to the following schedule:

Date Received (Mail Date) Timeframe to be Processed
On or before June 30, 2005 June 1, 2007
July 1, 2005 - March 31, 2007 September 30, 2007
On or after April 1, 2007 Within 6 months of receipt

It means that if you apply your I-485 after April 1, 2007 you will be approved within six months of receipt. If it holds true, this is amazing!!!!!!!!!

Lets have our fingers crossed.

this means nothing. My ND is December 2003 and i am still waiting... stuck in name check

Don't hold your breath..this is only if your FBI background check is cleared!

I agree with you ArgenLibanes. My Nd is 09/2005 and has been pending since then. Stuck in name check.

How do you know what level your application is? Do you call them? The reason I am asking is that whenever you call the number it always tells you the last update and stresses that you dont need to talk to the service representatives since they dont have more information. Please can you enlighten me there?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Thanks.

How do you know what level your application is? Do you call them? The reason I am asking is that whenever you call the number it always tells you the last update and stresses that you dont need to talk to the service representatives since they dont have more information. Please can you enlighten me there?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Thanks.

You have to dial the 800 # press 1 and then 2 to bypass the introd. and then press 2, press 4 to send more evidence and then press 2 to speak to a c.s. rep have your recip# ready, after you punch your receipt # the system is going to direct you to NSC or TCS, just find creative excuses when you talk to the c.s. rep, they have the real location of your file,if it's still with them or is at the FBI, that's how I find out that I was Stuck in Name Check. Every now and then I call them and they keep telling me that my file hasn't come back from the security check...more than 3 yrs stuck in name check:mad: :mad: :mad:

Exilado99,
Thank you for your input I am checking mine right now and find out whats going on. Again thanks.
Hopefully we will go over this name check nightmare sooner.