• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

the fees of the visa

Fees On the Visa

Quick question LucyMo I know that the AOS was had a changed in the fee that the USCIS charges and actually it is the case for pretty much every immigration process where most fees has gone up apparently the USCIS blames the lack of budget for the long processing times for every immigrant visa category hopefully this should fix this situation but who knows right?

Back to the question...in the new fees sheet that I downloaded from the USCIS website there is nothing that mentions Green Card Processing Fee based on DV elegibility or DV category would you or anybody happens to know if this has changed? I wrote the KCC 2 days ago on this issue but I haven't got the reply yet.....

Thanks for Contributing to this forum Everybody!

By getting informed about previous DV processing experiences finally I can sleep better at night Helps to know what others went trough...

where are you?

Hi fiestoca
nice to find a fellow bolivian in the forum
From your signature I see that you received the letter at home. If you are in Bolivia you don't deal with USCIS so the AOS fees do not apply to you. If you are doing CP you deal with DOS directly and fees are different. check the La Paz embassy web page for fee details.

DV fees are not USCIS fees, they are Department of State fees, and I don't believe they have changed.

hey everyone I'll be doing CP here in my country BOLIVIA LaPaz Post.... now I get it USCIS and DOS fees are different ha? That is why this forum is helpfull. Helps you understand this procedure for the DV... Hey Nacho where RU From?

Can someoe specify:
1.what is the exact fee for the dv-2008 that we have to pay at the interview when we do CP.
and
2.The department of state website link related to the fees of the DV-2008.

I know this is old news but I need confirmation too.

2008EU14XXX
NL Aprill 14th

Hi,
The total fees for each applicant according to Tokyo Embassy, Japan is $755 regardless of age and the amount is non-refundable.

fiestoca

Hi fiestoca
Soy de Cochabamba :) . but I live in the US. however, I am doing CP. Our interviews will be the same month.
where RU from?

Cocha too Plan to live in Virginia but it all depends de la entrevista todo should B OK I have a valid B2 visa so that I think helps...BTW RU Nacho Navarro? Just Guessing I guess. How long have ULived in the US? Wher RUNow? It's weird to hear about a bolivian GC DV lotto winner...I've been to a zillion web sites and never came across one.... So any plan for Auggust 6th.

Danny AP