the end of long journey...!

Paramvir1

Registered Users (C)
hey friends....finally and finally...got GC approval.... :)
today
it was long long journey...
and you know the best part of this jorney was...
this forum..you..and your good wishes...
and i prey to god ..you get yours today and rite now...
i realize the pain...
but once you get to the destination..all pain will be part
of memory...!
and one more thing...am here for you to help you
the best i can...
thanx lot...
we are a family and will be unite for eachother...

Congarts very Happy for you

Hi Paramvir,

Congrats on your approval. We are very happy for you.

Thanks for sharing information with us.

My ND September 2000

Bio Metrics April 2005

Still Waiting..... :(

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Really feel happy for you!!! Do come back to this forum from time to time.
Now we know BCIS is approving cases as late as June 2000. (how come they never update the date on their web site?)

Congratulationsssssssssss! I am happy for you.

this is also a very very encouraging news to those who recieved RFI around March 12 this year as the INS is moving on and adjusting cases with NDs beyond May2000 (the fy2005 cutoff date they stated right after they agreed to settle the law suit). Now I really dare to hope they would adjust as late as DEC2000 this fy.

ofu
---------------------------
ND sept 2000
rfi Mar12 2005

Congratulations Paramvir. I see you had your biometrics done. Can you tell me if you have to go to the office and get stamped? Or are you expecting to receive your card by mail?

Thanks,
Copper

CongratS!!!!!!! :) I am happy for you. Please,do come back to this forum sometims. :0)
My biometrics was done on April 28,2005. May be i will hear from USCIS soon?

Congratulations Paramvir1, that is a great news. Wish you the best and to get your US Passport in less than four years.

Dear Punjabi_Munda! Please translate "ye Chak they Phattay" for the benefit of other forum members.... oh by the way, I know what it means... :)

Translataion

"Oye Chak they phattay", in Punjabi is an expression used to encourage someone when they do something nice, like Bravo.... But my translation sucks so may be Pjsingh or Lazer can help me out here.... ;)

thank you guys..thanks lot....for your love...!
FYI..i got two different e-mails yesterday..one says
this case has been approvad on june 1
secondd one says...
we have ordered a card for you...
so i guess i wonnt make an appointment to get passport stamped...and just will wait for the card...!

Paramvir1 said:
thank you guys..thanks lot....for your love...!
FYI..i got two different e-mails yesterday..one says
this case has been approvad on june 1
secondd one says...
we have ordered a card for you...
so i guess i wonnt make an appointment to get passport stamped...and just will wait for the card...!

Congrats Paramvir1. You have been a great contributor to this forurm. Please keep in touch. BTW, you did not submit RFE, right? You are the first asylee I heard on this forum that got GC with RFI...it is exciting for all of us that we may not have to wait for RFE.

That is indeed exciting and I am expecting the same for me and my family. Correct me if I am wrong but it seems like there is a pattern to RFI. Asylees who submitted their medical when they filed I485 are the ones who got RFI's. Thats my observation.

ND Sep 2000
Biometrics April 2005

I strongly recommend you to make infopass appt. and find out what is going on. My husband got the same message, but anyway went to INS local office and they gave him I-94 with picture as an avidence for perm. residency. And he was told to wait his plastic in a few month. Just don't loose time....

Paramvir1! Does the email acutally say "we have ordered a card for you..."? Wow this is exciting. Lets see how long does it take. Please let us know when you actually receive your plastic GC. And yes it would be a good idea to go to local CIS office to obtain temp. I-94. I think this procedure of issuance of immediate GC is a new one and they are NOT backdating a lot of cards. I don't want to sound negative but you might have to juggle with them for few months. So why not have some proof?

copper1 said:
That is indeed exciting and I am expecting the same for me and my family. Correct me if I am wrong but it seems like there is a pattern to RFI. Asylees who submitted their medical when they filed I485 are the ones who got RFI's. Thats my observation.

ND Sep 2000
Biometrics April 2005

I am afraid that is not right. I did not submit my medical with I-485, but I got RFI. I presume parmivr1 is in the same situation.