Thanks God, Received RFE

PrinceofJungle

Thanks God, received RFE

Asking to Re-submit medical exams with Chest X-ray report. and asking to submit EVL

RFE:
"This applicant is required to have a medical examination to conjunction with this application, Please re-submit a duly executed form I-693, Medical Examination Report, This I-693 shall include Tuberculosis Chest X-Ray Report."

My Story:
Two years ago Medical was already submitted and as common issue Skin test was positive, x-ray was done, and I believe x-ray report was in sealed envlope. I was told X-ray fiim is ur property no need to be sent to INS.
As few threads show they also are in similar situation and were asked to submit Medical again not sure they were also asked for X-ray report?

What I am looking for:
Anyone in same boat Medical + chest xray, plz share ur exp.

Me Thinking :
I am thinking to send the blow pic instead of x-ray :D

485 filed Feb 2003
FP first week March 2005.
RFE Second Week May 2005

Would keep you all update.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's strange I didn't know that the immigration officer also reads X-rays! You sure they are asking for the actual film or is it just the report?

Prince of Jungle!! Congrats

I am eager to see how big the cake would for your personal use. Hopefully, you will get "gadha" soon. Myself, wife and son also got RFE on medical. For all of us they asked to submit immunization record again.

ned said:
That's strange I didn't know that the immigration officer also reads X-rays! You sure they are asking for the actual film or is it just the report?

The word they are using

"This I-693 shall include Tuberculosis Chest X-Ray Report."

I believe they are not asking flim but, I guess somehow in I-693 form the detail was not cleared about x-ray done 2 years ago. and as they also used word 'duly executed' mean properly filled out.

So I believe the surgen's clerk messed up or something..... God knows there would be some good reason for this delay.

Even after I get approval, I have to walk on 'Following to join' path to bring my spouse here to re-unite family :D . for my prospect every Day, every hour, every minute, every second is counted to end this long painful wait.

Keep us remember in prayers, and Thanks for sharing ur valueable thoughts and opinion :D

I am patient and waiting. :D

Take a look the following pic and see G.C is being cooked and how much patient I am :D . :D

Hi POJ

Hang on in there, won't be too long for another cake

shame I do not know how to cook them !!!

Will update you ref son's Follow to join, CSPA case begining to get somewhere at last!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards Sue

susan ward said:
Hi POJ

Hang on in there, won't be too long for another cake

shame I do not know how to cook them !!!

Will update you ref son's Follow to join, CSPA case begining to get somewhere at last!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards Sue

Thanks

>> shame I do not know how to cook them !!!

No problem, Don't cook it Just bake it :D :D

----------------

check out this link too it has UK embassy mail address within US

http://uscis.gov/graphics/shared/fi...s/romedistrict/london/aboutus.htm#anchorwhere

Mailing Address FROM THE UNITED STATES:

Regular Mail:
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Department of Homeland Security
American Embassy – London
PSC 801 Box 6
FPO, AE 09498-4006

regards
POJ

Hi POJ,

It's a good news. Officers have opened your file.

U will be approved soon.

I am going to get all materials from Grocery shop to send you a BIGGEST CAKE. :D :D

I have changed my name to FortUser from UnFortUser.

Fort_User said:
Hi POJ,

It's a good news. Officers have opened your file.

U will be approved soon.

I am going to get all materials from Grocery shop to send you a BIGGEST CAKE. :D :D

I have changed my name to FortUser from UnFortUser.

Thanks,

And, I noticed in ur last post that u changed new name, its good
I am glad to see you areund here. :D

How is bhabi jee and kids?. your secret leaked out that u cook at home. hope u also wash dishes too :D :D

Would update all of u

Hi POJ,

I guess you are unmarried.

In USA, married guy is incharge for the following respectable departments.

1. Buying Groceries.
2. Cooking
3. Cleaning Vessels Like mirror
4. Baby sitting.

That's why i don't care about my job now a days.

I have lot of (own) Jobs at Home :D :D

In USA, married guy is incharge for the following respectable departments.

1. Buying Groceries.
2. Cooking
3. Cleaning Vessels Like mirror
4. Baby sitting.
I have lot of (own) Jobs at Home :D :D
>>. Baby sitting.
and Diapers changing, :D

>>>> I guess you are unmarried.

No, I am married, but I live here alone, after approval I have to walk on 'following to join' path to re-unite my family :D . I do miss family a lot. :D

Regards

POJ

I hope you get your approval soon , you brought some humour to us all despite our trying times , it was always a delight for me to see your funny responces and great advice.

geneba said:
I hope you get your approval soon , you brought some humour to us all despite our trying times , it was always a delight for me to see your funny responces and great advice.

My understanding is that 'Aashiq' and 'Ullo' raat koo nahi soty

u are surfing web on 1:30am :D :D :D are u 'Aashiq' or ????

Hi, Prince!

When did you receive the e-mail and when did you receive the actual (normal mail) RFE ?

I'm asking because I received an e-mail : "On May 11, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. "
But no post mail yet :(

Now, related to your RFE :
As I recall from another forum, for same nationalities ( ethnicities ) the "basic" tuberculosis test gives a "false alarm"
That's why they ask for X-ray in some cases ...

(However, I still don't understand how they look the X-ray ... do they have qualified people or they send to some places that and this can generated another multi-months delay ?)

when did you receive the actual RFE ?

My LUD and online message changed on 05/05/05 saying "on May 5, 2005 we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence.......
I also got email on 05/05/05
On 05/06/05 my LUD changed (I assume they printed my RFE)
My lawyer received RFE on 05/11/05 postmarked on 05/09/05

gsala said:
Hi, Prince!

When did you receive the e-mail and when did you receive the actual (normal mail) RFE ?

I'm asking because I received an e-mail : "On May 11, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. "
But no post mail yet :(

Now, related to your RFE :
As I recall from another forum, for same nationalities ( ethnicities ) the "basic" tuberculosis test gives a "false alarm"
That's why they ask for X-ray in some cases ...

(However, I still don't understand how they look the X-ray ... do they have qualified people or they send to some places that and this can generated another multi-months delay ?)

The email was on 5th, and attorney got RFE, even I was keep calling last if they get RFE just let me know so I can pick up the RFE, and on Friday I learned that they mailed me, and on Saturday I got copy from Att. not sure when did they got but I believe on Thursday because I spoked in Att office on Tuesday.

It takes 6-12 days because on Sunday the USPS is closed and TSC is closed on Monday. usualy they mail on Friday evening. not confirmed but guess.

About x-ray they are not asking x-ray film, but x-ray report. the medical form is on one page I-693. and if skin test positive the Radiologist make report after looking the x-ray. so when I went yesterday I spoked they told me we usually don't put the radiologist report in medical, and then they pull it out old record, I and Doc's signed, they included x-ray report one page where

abc yes / No

xyz yes / No

style form yes or no boxes. I believe they were asking that report ,

so sending them again with x-ray report + I693 form.

Anyone have skin test positive do ask them to put x-ray report and you double check it ur self.

And I also asked the copy for both and they give u if u asked.

Good Luck.

aig said:
My LUD and online message changed on 05/05/05 saying "on May 5, 2005 we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence.......
I also got email on 05/05/05
On 05/06/05 my LUD changed (I assume they printed my RFE)
My lawyer received RFE on 05/11/05 postmarked on 05/09/05

I believe Att received on Thursday/Friday 12/13th.

It seems we all are in same boat, you , 'gsala' and me. :D

what is ur officer No?(me/19) if u don't feel to post send me pvt

keep in touch.

Hi POJ,

Not sure if I am on time or not! It is fairly straight RFE(and you know that) - usually sent out when they are about to adjudicate(and when they have to show that there was indeed some sort of complication to hold the case decisions).

This time just get chest X-ray done - don't get skin test again. Skin test will always yield +ve(all your life).

I had my skin-test positive too but was lucky not to get any RFE. (got chest x-ray too - which was OK). Later I realized I should have requested doctor to mention only x-ray and nothing else(pretty co-operative fellow). One of my collegues got RFE to furnish the proof that medication was administred on him OR reason why he should be exempt! Rare but happens in few cases!