Thank You Lord SHIVA for making me hear the magic words on the AVM

Ramesh Doraiswamy

Registered Users (C)
Dear Brethren,

On 9/6/2001 @ 3:25pm PDT I heard the magic words from the AVM "This case has been approved. On Sep 5, 2001 a notice was mailed. If 14 days has..." I checked both for my wife and me. Both are APPROVED. Thanks HARAPATTA for posting that the AVM was updated, since your dates and mine were PRETTY close.

The whole chronology:

LC (INDIA/EB2/RIR) PD 9-15-1999 / AD 12-03-1999 79 days
 I140 RD Jan 2000, AD June 28, 2000 (Applied for CP) approx 6 months
 I485 EAC-01-018-xxxxx RD 9/26/2000, ND 10/24/2000, AD 9/05/2001 344 days (with RFE to my wife)

Whole process took 721 days (approx. 2 years, 11 months, 20 days). Called IIO once to find out about the RFE for my wife.

Now for the MOST important part.

Thanks to Lord SHIVA (syn. LORD) who was/is/will be my leading light.

Thanks a lot for my employer who helped me all the way to get through to the GC.

Thanks a lot for Mr. Khanna who started my GC application going. I do not have enough WORDS for the TEAM of Mr. Rajiv S Khanna. Also a SPECIAL THANKS for Mr. Khanna for having this site, so that we can all share information. If you are looking for an immigration attorney, keep Mr. Khanna on the top of your list. The WHOLE attorney-client experience was just PLEASANT. He and his staff always ANSWER/RETURN the calls / nags / emails promptly (did I mention even on Saturdays?). I am honoured to be your CLIENT.

Thanks a lot to all of you, esp. Sharp70, OCT2000/myladoor (for immitracker), harapatta, and a numerous others whose opinions I value the most.

Thanks a lot to all of them who helped me, but who I might have missed to mention INADVERTENTLY....

For all you PATIENT waiters, JUST HANG IN THERE!!!!! Your approval days are not FAR away. (Just remind yourself that DATES in the CALENDAR are NEARER than they APPEAR).

Finally, VSC keep going, IIOs please keep providing hope to the callers!!!!!!

Also I will be visiting this board and I LOVE sharing experiences and I will be available for questions. Good Luck to you all!!!!! It was a pleasure reading / knowing you one and all

GOD BLESS AMERICA and THE WHOLE WORLD!!! PEACE ON EARTH !!!!!

Thanks,
Ramesh Doraiswamy

Congratulations. Good Luck and Have fun. I think finally I will be the only one who will be waitin

Contrats Ramesh !!

Its good to know all prominent members of this board get approvals
your posts were sincere and detailed and helped many fellow netizens
Good luck !!

I don\'t know yet

Hey Aditya2k,
I just heard from the AVM that the notice was mailed on Sep 5, 2001. Will keep you all posted !!!!

Good Luck to you all !!!!

Thanks,
Ramesh D

Thank You and Good Luck

Dear SGK,

Thanks a lot for your compliments. I was just HAPPY that this site was just an OCEAN where you get a lot of INFO just by asking questions. Also since we all have noe been there done that, we must SERVE the community. Hope you all will be on this forum for as LONG as possible.

My only concern on this forum is FOUL LANGUAGE and BASHING when ppl ask questions. I wish that just stops. Since not all of us are as confident/knowledgable, it will just be EASY on ppl asking questions. Just my 2 pennies worth.

Thanks,
Ramesh D

Thank You and Good Luck

Dear set-me-free, Aditya2k, akashganga, harapatta(MANTRA), Kiran, KVoora, keerthana, Sheffs et al,

Thanks a lot for all your wishes !!!!! I am REALLY happy I knew you all. Keerthana, I was also losing hope like you but as I mentioned \'DATES in the CALENDAR are CLOSER than they APPEAR. HANG IN THERE\'....

Congrats for the approved and good luck to the waiters.

Thanks,
Ramesh D

Congrats. What was the RFE about for the spouse?

Congrats.
What was the RFE about for the spouse?

Thank You and Good Luck

aGCseeker,
  Thank You my friend. My Heartiest wishse to you too...

Your PD and mine (9/15/99) are 8 days apart. But RD and ND are the same. AD is 1 week apart. Have you received the original/courtesy copy ?

Thanks,
Ramesh D

courtesy copy

I did get my courtesy copy on 4th Sept, and went to San Francisco for stamping on 5th Sept. You should get your courtesy copy within one week of approval.

aGCSeeker.