• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

thank to all in this excellent forum, my dv2008 interview

3amakmahmoud

hey guyz how r u
nice to talk to u all , long ago , well
here it is i did my interview at lebanon embassy
it was excellent and easy ,
i will till u what happened

at 8am i entered the embassy , security check and whatever ,,, i went in and they gave me number 8 for immigrant visa , there was already 7 cases before of me and none of them is lottery , and after i entered another 7 cases came after me immigration , which is equal to 15 cases that day , and a lot of other visas, anyways they called me up number 8 at 10 oclock at window number 6 , and he asked me about everything , he seemed impressed abt that i prepared everything and organized everything , and this all is thanked to this forum and to people working in it ,
i will not make this longer, i sat down and waited so i can called up again , in 2 hrs again they called me up at the interview room , there was a nice man who said to me to make the oath and he asked me abt the education and what am going to do in usa and that if i am going to be enrolled in the marins , and with which country am going to be , in politics and so on , after i finished i said to him
GOD BLESS AMERICA , so he said that this is wonderful and start similing ,
oh god what a feeling , its like , let me explain to u its like when i.................forget it i dont know how to say this ,

GOD BLESS u ALL
and god BLESS AMERICa
uncle sam .....lol am coming , anyways any more informations and if u want it with more precision just tell me ,
take care guyz
thank u to all
thaank to this forums
i hope all of us can get there visa ,

congratulations ,i am very glad for you , i am lebanese and winner of 2009 dv,plz tell me it's you who called the KCC ON 10-06-2008 when you saw your number is current or they send you you second letter ,plz i need to know coz high cn for me 00029xxx.

hey guyz how r u
nice to talk to u all , long ago , well
here it is i did my interview at lebanon embassy
it was excellent and easy ,
i will till u what happened

at 8am i entered the embassy , security check and whatever ,,, i went in and they gave me number 8 for immigrant visa , there was already 7 cases before of me and none of them is lottery , and after i entered another 7 cases came after me immigration , which is equal to 15 cases that day , and a lot of other visas, anyways they called me up number 8 at 10 oclock at window number 6 , and he asked me about everything , he seemed impressed abt that i prepared everything and organized everything , and this all is thanked to this forum and to people working in it ,
i will not make this longer, i sat down and waited so i can called up again , in 2 hrs again they called me up at the interview room , there was a nice man who said to me to make the oath and he asked me abt the education and what am going to do in usa and that if i am going to be enrolled in the marins , and with which country am going to be , in politics and so on , after i finished i said to him
GOD BLESS AMERICA , so he said that this is wonderful and start similing ,
oh god what a feeling , its like , let me explain to u its like when i.................forget it i dont know how to say this ,

GOD BLESS u ALL
and god BLESS AMERICa
uncle sam .....lol am coming , anyways any more informations and if u want it with more precision just tell me ,
take care guyz
thank u to all
thaank to this forums
i hope all of us can get there visa ,

Congratulations.
I am very happy for you and sure God Bless America.Welcome to the United States community and to the land of milk and honey.