Thank God It's Finally Approved!!! (TGIFA)

kiki01

Registered Users (C)
guys thank you all soooooooo much for all the support and sharing of feelings and information....

i just checked my case status and it has been approved for both me and my wife...

here are our details...
src01231...
rd may 21 01
nd jul 31 01
fp march 4 03
3ead's
3 ap
approval jan 31 04

hope all the members in this wonderful forum, get their cases approved very soon...
thanks once again.

stamping update

went to the atlanta office yesterday and got our passports stamped!!!

documents you need for the stamping -
1. approval notice
2. passport (should be valid for atleast 6 months) with I-94
3. 2 photos
4. ead(s)
5. advance parole
6. drivers license - just in case the immigration officer asks for - my wife was not asked to show id, but I was asked to show my picture ID :)

reached there at 7:15 am and got done by 9:20;

once again thanks to you all and the great forum!

Congratulations kiki to you and ur family.

thanks for sharing with us the good news...

pls verify that u got FP notice almost 2 yrs and is ur case Employment based then Categ???

P.O.J
always smile :)
rd 03/03
No FP yet ( how about BP :))
AD: don't worry I am very hopeful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interview in Atlanta

kiki01,

Can you please give a little more detail on your interview in Atlanta. What did they ask, verify, checked and all that stuff?

Thanks

Khush

kiki01,

Does the courtsy copy of aproval letter will do it? Or should we go with the lawyer's original copy?

What kind of photos do we need - regular or "side faced" ?

Approved !!

Approved on 02/11/04 self,wife and son. For my daughter still gives the 999 days message. I believe wd get a RFE for her as she crossed 14 last Aug.

Looks like Texas is moving really fast!

RD 08/30/01
ND 10/02/01
FP 03/07/03

Thanks and goodluck to all in waiting.:)

bkd52...

before approval my message said "on march 10 your fp results were recieved and so on..."

separate thread?

tgio congrats on your approval. Can you please post your approval as a separate thread so that other people can benefit from it? Thanks.

answers to your questions...

PrinceofJungle - my case is employment based eb2; manual requested fp notice; got it in feb 03.

khush - i did not get interviewed - i just went to the atlanta office for passport stamping with all the documents that I have mentioned earlier in this post.

plasticcard - my lawyer advised me to take the original copy and that's what is asked for in the approval notice as well (but lot of people have got stampng done with courtsey copy too!);

the photos need to be the sidefaced ones.

thanks to you all for the good wishes...

hope all get approved soon - tsc is really moving now!!!

After passport stamping

Did the online message change, for you ?

Does it change ?

Thanks

Luta