Texas I-140 from February 26th

TSc is speeding up

is TSc speeding up the process? that means EB3 cases mailed in Jan may
be processed as early as march?

can we expect that they will process EB3 cases ins 30 to 60 days by may?

sri

I heard that MMR Shot is not avaliable now.

Is it O.k to submit 485 application without MMR? Will I receive RFE?

No Title

well MMR is freely available if u want can get it from any local health department not sure if u will get RFE for that or not

Track pending EB approvals

EB-1 Anybody before May 1, 2001
EB-2 Anybody before July 1, 2001
EB-3 Anybody Before August 1, 2002

Magic Words

At last the heard the magic words. Am approved.

RD 10/10/2001
ND 11/06/2001
AD 02/23/2002

One of my friend got approval for following dates.
RD 01/26/2002
ND 02/20/2002
AD 02/26/2002

This is weired as there is no known *special processing* done for this case. God bless TSC.

My best wishes to you all. This site was extremely help full to keep up the spirit in those frustrating days.

Special thanks to KP, GKKing n Hari for all great you are doing.

Received RFE

Just checked the AVM says a notice requesting additional Info send on 25FEb, Don\'t know what it is?

EB2-RIR
RD 30 JUN 01
ND 30 JUl 01

Unbeliveable, Have great time thesion! Please post yours and yours firends EB catagery ! I am watin

for good news for too long. ND 09/14/01 and EB3(RIR).

KenGH

Hi Ken.. Could you get tetanus-Diphtheria (TD).. If not, what your doctor wrote in the form... I saw one posting who got RFE on TD... I am kind of nervous.. They declined to give me tetanus shot...

Did you get a copy of the I-693? Thanks Ken...

Frisco....sorry, just seen your message.

RFE was for the current licensing certificate. The one filed with the I140 petition expired in July. Sent copy on Monday. Crossing my fingers that an approval is near. What the status of your case?

ukcper

my i140 case

hi,rekhak
 i had emailed my details to tsci140@hotmail.com , rd 9/19/2001,nd 9/20/2001, EW,SRC-01-273, but i can\'t find out my case, could u tell me if my case has approved, thanks
         Arnie

i emailed my detail to tsci140@hotmail.com,but i can\'t find out statu of my case

hi, rekhak
 i emailed my detail to tsci140@hotmail.com,but i can\'t find out statu of my case, could u do me a favor?
     thanks
            Arnie

Frisco did your case approved?

My case was transfered on 11/29 and src#01-152-xxxxx
Did your case get approved or are you still waiting to hear...
Last week when i called the NSC IIO He told me that my case was assigned to an officer. Till now no news at all...
This is really frustrating, had my case been in TSC it would have been approved by now.......................
And i thought NSC would be better/faster than TSC....

EB3Transfer case approved

rd aug 03 01
nd aug 31 01
transfer to nsc feb06 02
ad from nsc feb 26 02

Guys
quick question I am thinking of going the CP way, should I file 485 at NSC or TSC ( I mean do I have the option? seeing my 140 was approved from NSC!!)
Also will the aproved 140 be mailed to me at home or direct to my lawyer as I have changed my address sice I started green card ( obviously It has been more than 2 yrs since I started the process)
thanks for the info
vijay

Finally ........ Approved

Dear folks,
  My case is finally approved from NSC on 02/20/2002 which was transferred from TSC on 02/06/2002.
EB3
RD 07/07/2001
ND 07/27/2001
AD 02/20/2002(NSC)

My best wishes to all. This site is really fantastic and helped me to keep up the sprite.

My special thanks to Gking, Hari and KP

MSKUM

No Title

I had already received TD booster to get into Graduate School. However, when I discussed the required immunizations with the doctor, he indicated that TD was at a national shortage and that they were waiving the requirement for it.
I am mainly going by what the civil surgeon told me, all our shots were marked up to date, although it seems to me that my wife did not receive TD.