Texas Consolidated I140 Scanner

when i run the macro for 140 what input shud i provide so that it scans only the cases for that month?

kailashr said:
when i run the macro for 140 what input shud i provide so that it scans only the cases for that month?

I think you want to re-scan the existing data, I believe many people here know how to do it, but I don't want to encourage you or everyone to do re-scan. If many people do re-scan, there will be lots of traffics to USCIS website for the same case numbers, and then maybe causes "deny access".

So please limit the re-scan, if you have time, please scan new cases and share the new data with us.

Just let me know which month you want to re-scan, I will do it for you and post it here soon. If you want re-scan by yourself, please post scan result also. In this way, other people needn't do it again. BTW, I plan to re-scan periodically and update here.

Last edited by a moderator:
why no SRC032****

Hi blackbird2000,

I really appreciate all your efforts and offer to scan it for others.
All your concerns are reasonable..
A quick look at the case numbers concluding that all are starting with SRC031*, but none with SRC032*. Mine starts with SRC032*, and I am just wondering what is going on. I am seeing lot of cases filed around my ND/RD (09/10/03) getting cleared but no activity with mine. Any idea what is wrong with that "2" in between???

Thanks for all your help.
Avutundi

August 28, 2004 entries

Hi, guys!

I scanned 2,000 receipt numbers for I-140 with RD=Aug. 28, 2003 (this is my RD) and found 57 I-140 cases.

To date, 39 of them (68%) are approved.
There were some dates on which there was a lot of movement in TSC for those cases (they were either Approved or RFE was sent).
Those dates were from June 25 through July 1, 2004. Then again on Aug. 12.

The last change (RFE sent) was recorded on Sept. 7 for 1 case only.

avutundi,

Nothing is wrong. If you can't find your case, means none scan/share this information. This file include almost all data shared here. If want to see a good database, need more people want to scan and share their new data. You can see there is no data for May-03, June-03, July-03, Aug-03, etc, none scan/share these data. While, I plan to re-scan the existing data here, periodically, but don't want to scan too many new data.

comp_chem,

Thank you for the info. May I ask if you want to share your data (attach the data file in this thread) ? It will be more helpful.

scan for Aug. 28, 2003

I attach the scan results (first 2000 cases) with RD=Aug. 28, 2003.
Hope you find the information helpful.
If you want, you may combine the data with Excel file in this thread.

------------------
EB1(b) concurrent
ND 8/28/2003
FP 12/17/2003

Added the new Aug-03 data (from comp_chem) into this file.

Re-scanned all existing data, will do next re-scan around 9/29/2004.

Any scan on 2004 cases for I140?

I know it is early, but has anyone scanned for 2004 cases just to see if they are processing them?

i like this ....

lets get november and december added also as i have seen some around that time getting approved.

i'll try to add that myself but as usual might be unsuccessful.

take care.

Hi Guys,

Here are the scan results of I140 cases filed on Aug'15, Aug'20, Aug'27 and Sep'02 of 2003 (about 1200 total cases scanned for each day). I'm unable to analyse the pattern of approvals with this data anyways, hope some one might come up with a theory.All the best

Thanks,

Hi Guys,

Would you please the scan the cases of Nov-2003 [I-140] and Dec-2003[485]-

My case :SRC040275**** [140]

Please do scan whole month of Nov-2003 pl

simiha,

From your scan results, I think you are using the Java Scanner. When I used it, I wrote a macro "Converter" which will convert the data from the Java Scanner format into the excel scanner format.

Add new Aug-03, Sept-03 data (from simaha).
Add new Oct-03 data (SRC0400751000 - SRC0400753000 I140 & I485)
Upgrade version macro converter: convert directly from "output.csv" file into "Excel" spreadsheet.
Re-scan all existing data.

Hello blackbird2000,

If you don't mind, can you please scan it for 09/08/2003?

Thanks a lot in advance!!!!

My I140 date is Oct 23 2003 -- FP on 01/15/2004

Got my second EAD also..

Can you please include me in the Scan..PLEase please...

Deepa

Interesting Results

It is very interesting to see that there are some Oct '03 485 that are approved, though only a few. Not sure what to make of this, though :confused:

In the spreadsheet, I think the first dates column is the date it is approved/RFE sent/received and the second column is the day it was scanned...not sure which u are talking about...

Hi guys, I'm sorry to say this again and again, I don't have enough time to scan all data. Instead of asking other to scan for you, why not scan it by yourself? Just hit Ctrl+Z will run the scan macro.

jdr: the answer is yes.

That's fine. Someone (may be it was you..) mentioned that..instead of everyone scanning and creating lot of load to uscis site, only few will scan and post the results.....
May be, that's the reason I was tempted to request you. Yes it is too much to scan it for others if one doesn't have time..

I will try to build the environment to scan myself or else I will just wait.

Anyway, thank you for all your efforts.

Best wishes to have speedy approvals for all of us!!!!
Hang on guys...