terribly missing her

4mako

Registered Users (C)
hi everyone,

im new here:) seeking advise, suggestion i just want to be with my wife... huhuhuuhuhu.. i miss her so much

she is a nurse and she has an approved i140 and pending 1485 filed last june 06 and an i824(which i dont have any idea what it is)

im in the philippines/ im seeking advise on how to follow her so i dont have to wait for her GC to be approve... is there any way that i can apply here.. you have any idea what kind of visa should i apply for :( :( :(

id appreciate anyone suggestions
thanks in advance

she is a nurse and she has an approved i140 and pending 1485 filed last june 06 and an i824(which i dont have any idea what it is)

The I-824 is what will start the process to get you your GC once hers is approved. It's good that it's filed.

im in the philippines/ im seeking advise on how to follow her so i dont have to wait for her GC to be approve... is there any way that i can apply here.. you have any idea what kind of visa should i apply for

H-1 or L-1.

thank you so much for the reply...

will H-1 or L-1 affect what my spouse filled..

again thank you..

what visa is your spouse on in the US? H1? H3? then you should get yourself H4 and get over here.

Mako, I can feel for you. I am sailing in the same boat. I miss him very, very much too. :(
THis wait it really, really annoying & frustrating. good luck!