TB Skin Test RFE

sunnyd75

Registered Users (C)
We got an RFE for TB skin test. We had done our medical in 2006.

We have changed our location since then. So now it would be difficult to go to the old doctor who did the medical for doing the skin test

Can we go to civil surgeon in the new location and just do the skin test and just fill out the TB skin test portion in a new medical form.

Please advice...

We have changed our location since then. So now it would be difficult to go to the old doctor who did the medical for doing the skin test

Can we go to civil surgeon in the new location and just do the skin test and just fill out the TB skin test portion in a new medical form.

Please advice...

You can go to any assigned civil surgeon anywhere (I done that) and fill the form in the place of the TB result. If he/she can gently fill all other tests from the copy you have and refer to the old date and name of other surgeon from the copy, that will be good (that is exactly what I did in response to a similar RFE)

sunnyd75,

Please be aware of the new I-693 form which is effective TODAY.
Can you share the description of your TB RFE letter? Did CIS return your old I-693 form? What is turn around time to respond the RFE, 30 days?

Please advice...