Taxes in US

netb2b

Registered Users (C)
Sorry to post this question in TN section but as I am also on a TN status, I need to know what are the income tax brackets in US. For example, if someone is getting 15k per month, then what will be his/her monthly tax.

Thanks

Sorry to post this question in TN section but as I am also on a TN status, I need to know what are the income tax brackets in US. For example, if someone is getting 15k per month, then what will be his/her monthly tax.

It depends on wether you are married or single, and what deductions you have.

Thanks for reply. For a married person with no deductions, what will be the tax bracket and with avarage deductions.

I have some questions for my 3 taxes reports (US,Canada, Quebec)

US:
I only have my salary (W2) and moving expenses for 2006. I'm filling 1040NR. I'm single. I don't understand the point M on page 5 about the treaty. Do I have a treaty article that can apply to my salary? I didn't use page 3 (schedule A) and page 4 (tax on income not connected with US trade).

Canada/Quebec:
What is deductible (federal tax, Social Security tax, Medicare tax)? Do I need to fill the minimum replacement tax for Canada?

If someone can help me.

Note: I try to read the treaty in French and in English but :confused:

Thanks
Melanie

Thanks for the forum link Nelson. That is exactly what I needed! Wish I had found that sooner.

Dale.