• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Tax Transcript

tade256

Registered Users (C)
The closer my interview date gets the more nervous I become so sorry for the many questions I've been asking.

This one is about tax transcripts. I have requested one via mail on 02/06 and haven't received the transcript yet. I read that it should usually arrive in 2 weeks. If anyone requested it via mail please let me know how long did it take for it to arrive.

I called them :) So if anyone interested, they haven't received my mail so they ordered a new one. I shall receive it in 7-15 days.

And they could already provide a transcript for 2007. I filed early :)

Makes me a bit uneasy though that if they didn't receive my 4506 form then who did :S
I shouldn't have mailed it with USPS... Too bad.

it took about 4 weeks when I requested it 3 years ago. I couldn't wait so that I somehow manage to recover the turbo tax data in broken PC and sent it..

it took about 4 weeks when I requested it 3 years ago. I couldn't wait so that I somehow manage to recover the turbo tax data in broken PC and sent it..

i requested mine 2 wks ago and i got them today in the mail. I did it over the phone thou

Just for the record, I received the tax transcript today. Pretty fast. Or maybe it is the one I requested in mail 4 weeks ago :)