Tampa Timeline?

Does Tampa DO have same day oath possibility? have anyone done a sameday oath in Tampa?

I have never heard of anybody in Tampa taking the oath on the same day.
I haven't seen the oath ceremony schedule on the Convention Center website in a while either. Is it no longer being held there, or do they simply not list it?

http://www.tampagov.net/appl_calend...e=1&Display_Type=month_data&month=2&year=2008

z350, good for you that you're just living your life! :) But I would think you'd still rather be done, wouldn't you? Definitely keep us updated on how you fare though, if you would!

Last edited by a moderator:
I attended the interview today and passed the interview, but I was not approved yet. I received an N-14 request for more documents. The IO grilled me on my 2 close to 6months visits out of US and determined that I stayed only for few days during my stay in the US. She wants me to prove with evidence that I had continous residence in the US.

To complicate matters, my wife stayed out with and Reentry Permit and we had a kid outside the US.

She wanted proof or residence, like lease documents etc. I have 2 months to return the docs by mail.

I guess its time to pick a good lawyer, any suggestion in Tampa area?

Priority Date: Dec 16, 2007
FP Notice Date: Feb 3, 2008
FP Appointment Date: March 13, 2008
FP processed :
Interview Notice:
Interview Date:
Oath Notice :
Oath Date:

Well, believe it or not, but I'm not waiting at all. :rolleyes:

I just live my life with joy.
Hi z350, I haven't posted for a while, but I remember you were at the ceremony with your wife when I became a citizen almost 2 years ago. Have you thought of asking BCIS what's taking so long? I mean, you ought to become a citizen before you have to renew your green card!

Also, maybe you'd like to vote in the upcoming election?

Anyway, no matter what you do, good luck.

Laripu

Hi z350, I haven't posted for a while, but I remember you were at the ceremony with your wife when I became a citizen almost 2 years ago. Have you thought of asking BCIS what's taking so long? I mean, you ought to become a citizen before you have to renew your green card!

Also, maybe you'd like to vote in the upcoming election?

Anyway, no matter what you do, good luck.

Laripu

Hi, Laripu!
Nice to hear form you again. There is no change on my side since I decided no to bother with 1447b law suit. I don't care much about it like some folks on this board especially after last news that 29K of us who had an interview are high priority for FBI who hire 200 contractors to clear the mess. If everything OK all will be done by July. Will see, I didn't have opportunity to believe them yet. :D
Good luck to you too.

I'm DONE.

I just applied for passport at local "Clerk of Court" office. It took 5 minutes.
Also I registered to Vote after the ceremony.

Good bye to everyone.

I'm DONE.

I just applied for passport at local "Clerk of Court" office. It took 5 minutes.

Good bye to everyone.

man

I hope I can get all this done before November 4th

My interview was right when a hurricane was about to hit the Tampa Bay area and they had to reschedule it to Oct 22nd!

Does anyone here think I will be able to vote in November?

thanks

I'm DONE.

Good bye to everyone.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!! :D

But look at the state of the country you're inheriting. :(

Vote wisely....