Tampa Timeline?

Is it true that when your case leaves the service center, then your online case status disappears? Because my case status is still online.
I don't mind 8 months, but... it has been 6 months(a little bit more than that) already.

Checked the mail today and nothing.
z350 Are you sure it was end of August and not end of July?

Tampa timeline

N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was received on October 7, 2005

Fingerprint Date: December 6, 2005

Interview Notice Received: still waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
No movement at all

Tampa Dates have not moved at all. No wonder you guys have not got the Interview notices yet. I dont have a clue why they suddenly stopped moving.

If there is anyone who got interview notices recently please post your information.

hello HWPD or others what does your I-797C receipt say

Mine says "You should expect to be notified within 730 days of this notice" (for the interview).......does it say the same thing......

730 days

That is the standard time frame (730 days = 2 years exactly) that they give. Rarely would someone wait that long.

As far as the application processing dates, I have been monitoring them since about September. The N400 date at that time was sometime in Feb, then in October it jumped to April. It stayed the same thru various updates until December when it went to May 12. And there it has stayed for the last ten weeks again through various updates. Those processing dates are pure fantasy. Who knows? Tomorrow, they could update it and the N400 date will be in July.

I think the next update will be mid or late March.

Let's everyone posted if anything changes!

Update

03/03/06 : FP NOA received
03/24/06 : FP Appointment

My co-worker had interview on March 1st. His ceremony will take place on March 13th. As I told before he applied late August 2005. Officer went through application quickly and then asked him and his wife three questions out of 100 and write following:
"I want to be a citizen of United States" (him)
"I will go post office" (his wife)

WoW, that is awesome!

I see that you got your FP appointment date. That is great!

I wish my interview letter came just as fast...

OK I got my Fingerprint notice today

and it is scheduled for the 22 Mar......

Guys....can you all update your signature that way anyone looking at your post can know the timelines just from one post and not go thru pages to find the timelines......You can go to User CP and then edit signature and create one like mine.....Just a help......God Bless.....

Processing Dates

The Tampa DO was updated on Friday. The dates are the same that they have been for the last three months, for all apps not just N400. Either they are on strike there or these figures are totally bogus. I think the latter.

hwpd any updates on your application

Nice to hear that it went out of the system. Hope you get your Interview Notice soon. Maybe thats why they did not move the dates at Tampa DO.... :)

Tampa N-400 Processing

Tampa N-400 Processing

05/30/01 - Green Card Date
03/04/06 - N-400 Mailed (5 yr minus 90 day basis)
03/07/06 - Priority Date and Notice Date
03/08/06 - Check Cashed by Bank
04/28/06 - Fingerprint Notice
05/10/06 - Fingerprint Appt

Last edited by a moderator:
I did my FP today.....

When I went to the FP there was a big crowd. The officers were very very polite and nice. They went out of their way to complete the people a total of 416 today alone. Most of them were N400. When I inquired the lady officer told me that TSC was in a blitz and sent out a hevy number of FP's out for this week. No wonder I got my FP so fast. I saw people with two weeks notice date there in the queue. From 1-5:30 thats long time to wait in the queue lucky the ASC was 5 minutes from house. 400 Apps in 1 day and a week will be 2000 odd N400 thats huge. Did everyone with a green card move to Tampa....If I did why not others :)

Hope they make some change in the next couple of weeks and start Interviewing also fast.

HWPD: I strongly suggest you get an InfoPass or walk to the Tampa DO and inquire about your case. Usually people are getting their Interview letter within 3 days after it goes from the system. At the least try calling up the Cust Serv number and inquire about your case.

Nice!!! Congrats on getting your FP done! You are now 1 step closer to becoming a citizen!

maryvams said:
HWPD: I strongly suggest you get an InfoPass or walk to the Tampa DO and inquire about your case. Usually people are getting their Interview letter within 3 days after it goes from the system. At the least try calling up the Cust Serv number and inquire about your case.

Haha easier said than done. It is an hour drive for me to Tampa(one way).
I will wait until the end of the month, and if I do not get anything, then I will see on what am I going to do, maybe infact schedule an info pass.
My Dad who applied few days after me, had his case status disappear this Sunday(That's right... Sunday. I didn't think they will be working on Sunday). So I will see how it goes. We did get our FP letter at the same time thou, but scheduled for different days.

waiting for the mail carrier

N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was received on October 7, 2005

Fingerprint Date: December 6, 2005

Case Status Updated and no longer available online: March 23, 2006

Interview Notice Received: still waiting

I won't get too anxious, as HWPD has been waiting 12 days already.