TAMPA OFFICE walkin URGENT

sherbym

Registered Users (C)
hello! my finger prints got rejected but my wifes were accepted. has anyone done a walkin at the brandon/tampa office? i called and they said no but i'm wondering if thats the standard reply. since i'm a senior citizen i hope they will let me in.

my wife's prints were accepted and i hope this does not mean our cases will be processed with diff. timelines.

thank you

thanks namecheckvictim

hasnt anyone out there walked in for a fp???
is it true that i wont be allowed to enter without an appointment letter/

If your prints were rejected the first time then you must wait to receive a new FP appointment. You can't just walk in without a FP without appointment.

hi, I already have an appointment for 3rd March but I want to go in earlier and was wondering if i'll be allowed for a walk in....thanks

If your prints were rejected the first time then you must wait to receive a new FP appointment. You can't just walk in without a FP without appointment.

hi, I already have an appointment for 3rd March but I want to go in earlier and was wondering if i'll be allowed for a walk in....thanks

It depends of the ASC, officer, and your reason for wanting to go early. If the ASC isn't too busy they may allow it.
Wanting to go early because you want to ensure same processing time as your spouse is not a valid reason.

thanks

actually i am to travel for medical reasons hence...fingers are crossed

It depends of the ASC, officer, and your reason for wanting to go early. If the ASC isn't too busy they may allow it.
Wanting to go early because you want to ensure same processing time as your spouse is not a valid reason.