Talked To IIO, RFE Ordered

PBAN, RSRGC is right !!!

Lawyer receives RFE. I talked to my lawyer about it. I\'ll keep you guys posted once I receive RFE.

ScorpionRaj, what\'s your plan if asked for 2001 tax return...

Do you plan to file 2001 tax returns and then reply to the RFE?

Dee Rod

I am not sure what that RFE is all about, But if they ask for 2001 tax return, I may have it ready at that time, as I have W2 for 2001

ScorpianRaj, did you receive RFE ?

RFE has been ordered for my case also. My AVM changed on Feb 13.

--Pban

Sorry to hear that, pban

It is curious that you got RFE especially considering that you\'ve been actively involved in this discussion. Were you anticipating it for some reason? If you have all the requisite documents then your wait is more or less over. Good luck.

pban

Hi Friend
   I have not received RFE yet, I\'ll check with my lawyer today. I\'ll keep you posted. Lets keep in touch. Good Luck.

It could be for company name change, or

for pay stubs etc.
I am the first I-485 case of my company ( a start-up), and there was layoff in the company sometime back.
Name of my company got changed afetr my labor cert., but I don\'t know if lawyer attached company name change doc. with I-485 papers (will have to ask the lawyer).
Any idea if RFE is for company name change doc., then will it take longer for INS to decide upon the case ? I have all the company name change doc with me, but I don\'t know if INS verifies those documents with authorities ?

Thanks
Pban

Yeah, ScorpionRaj, lets keep in touch, and

Good Luck to both of us. Will keep you posted.

Thanks
Pban

Lawyer received RFE

Hi
  I just got call from my lawyer regarding REF. It\'s about employment verification letter & W2 for year 2001. As I do have this document, I am going to my lawyer tomorrow to give him personally to avoid delay through mail.
  I feel it\'s my luck as they ask for W2 for year 2001 as no way I could have submit those papers in April 2001. But I guess things happen when they suppose to happen & Lets hope best for future....

Good to know

that you already have these documents.

I spoke to my Lawyer today. They said they had submitted company name change document along with I-485 application. So I am guessing that my RFE could also be for W-2, pay stubs etc., but no one can predict INS.
I found one more thing, my lawyer has changed address. Actually they have closed San Jose office, and now my case is transferred to San Franscisco (usabal). My RFE will first go to san Jose, and hopefully it will get to lawyer\'s San Francisco office.
Any idea if post office will forward the RFE to new address of lawyer\'s ?

Thanks
Pban

RFE Replied

Hi
My Lawyer received RFE on 02/14/02. REF is about W2 for Year 2001 & Employment Verification letter.
I submitted those document on 02/15/02 & Lawyer replies RFE on same date 02/15/02. Now let’s wait…. Keep fingers crossed.
RD 04/26
ND 06/26
FP 10/20 (San Jose)

Good for you ScorpionRaj! The hard part is over...

A few months ago an RFE would delay the case by several weeks. Now, usually the case gets approved in a day or 2 after the officer receives your RFE reply. Maybe 2 more weeks to go for you. Looking forward to hear you say Aproooooooved!