Taking OATH on 2/26-Questions

falconusa

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone, i finally received my OL 2 weeks ago for 2/26 here in LA. I had my interview on 1/9/09.

I am super excited and had few questions.

What documents should I take with me?

I have an EXPIRED passport, GC and a DL with my Old address! Can these suffice or will they be an issue? What else should i take with me?

Thanks for all the info and help that i have received from this site...You guys don't know how much you help some people.

Why do you have old address on DL? Did you move since interview?

Expired passport is fine, along with GC , DL and OL. They might not even ask for passport or DL.

thanks guys...the lazy ass I am, i never changed the address on my DL after i moved back in 2007!!! I acutally went to the interview with the same DL.

I just want to make sure that there are no issues on the FINAL lap of my quest for US citizenship...Once all clear i wll post my roller coster ride from back in 2001 through NYC office with a denial and a horrible experience to the totally opposite and best experience at Local USISC office in San Bernardino, CA.

Congrats on your upcoming Oath ( oh how badly I want to be in your shoes soon )

Please post how it goes and also your other negative expirience as soon as you can, because we all learn something new which each and every case posted :)