Switching INS Center

G L

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus, I have a few questions regarding AC21 and I truly appreciate if anyone can give me a hint on that.

1. If I switched a company located in Maine to a company located in CA, do I have to switch the INS center from CSC to TSC?

2. Do I have to reapply 485/AP/EAD using a new lawyer? or I should continue with the old 485 filed with old employer? The old lawyer might have fiduciary duty to the old employer.

3. What is FOIA? I also don't have the approved Labor so that I don't know my job title or job description. How can I obtain it from some source without letting my employer know?

TIA! Your answer is truly appreciated!
GL

G L said:
Hi Gurus, I have a few questions regarding AC21 and I truly appreciate if anyone can give me a hint on that.

1. If I switched a company located in Maine to a company located in CA, do I have to switch the INS center from CSC to TSC?
---dont request for file transfer just inform the service center (where your I-485 is pending) about your new arress on pending I-485, attach the copy of I-485 and write on cover letter your past addrees and new address, send the letter by certified return reciept and out side the envelope write in big bold letters: ATT: Address change on pending I-485. also update with NCSC I-1800 and also file form AR11
2. Do I have to reapply 485/AP/EAD using a new lawyer?
---no
or I should continue with the old 485 filed with old employer? The old lawyer might have fiduciary duty to the old employer.
---- if you wish you can hire new lawyer and fill up form G28 and let him send letter to service center that he represent you
3. What is FOIA?
---freedome of information act
I also don't have the approved Labor so that I don't know my job title or job description. How can I obtain it from some source without letting my employer know?
----FOIA
TIA! Your answer is truly appreciated!
GL

Thanks a lot!

Do you know how long does it take to get FOIA responded? I want to get my labor information.