Surprise!!!Surprise!!!Surprise!!!!

GCWanted

Registered Users (C)
Our I-485 has been approved on May 7th.
EB2 RIR INDIA PD JAN99 ND MAY 28 2000
COMPANY NAME CHANGE, NO RFE\'S, NEVER CALLED IIO.

Thank you all. Especially Rajiv Khanna for providing this board.

gc_wanted.

No Title

Congratulations.

Like to know if your company name on I-140 and I-485 were the same or different.

No Title

We got our approval letters by post. Then we checked the AVM. We got the same messege that both our I-485\'s were approved.

gc_wanted.

No Title

He is not saying anything like that. He just said that his 485 has
been approved. It is upto you to derive conclusions from it.

I am also curious.. My ND is May 24.. Keep fingers crossed and let us
hope things turn better.

No Title

Looks like Files are sorted by PD and then ND. From this posting, I have a feeling that cases are sorted by PD and then ND,
since his PD is Jan99, he gets his approval even though his ND is of May 2000, My PD is Mar99 and ND is Mar2000, I am still
waiting and many others as well. Also lot of cases with Feb, Mar2000 ND, the AVM messages says "CASE NOT FOUND", it
means, I guess, those cases are on the table and going to be approved soon. Any other views??

No Title

1998 PDs are pending even for Feb & MAr 2000 cases. So PD sort view may not be true

suresh

No Title

We had our FP done on 25th of october 2000. And they are processing may 2000 cases.

gc_wanted.

No Title

That sounds good. I have mine done slightly later and hope that we are in the same line as yours. Congratulations to you and your family!

No Title

They are not doing by PD, since I knew a lot of people with PD Nov 98 waiting for approval.