Surprise!!!Surprise!!!Surprise!!!!

No Title

Wow! My case is so similar, that I\'m deliriously hopeful.

PD 8/98
ND 5/25/00
RD 6/4/00
FP 10/25/00

No RFE so far

No Title

presently i am working as a software professional
i am having M.B.A and bachlor degree in computers and 5+ years of experience
am i eligible for EB2 on the M.B.A basis
please answere me

thanks

No Title

Thanks Sneha1 and gmc. All my friends with ND May17 2000, ND May18 and ND May 22 had been approved on May 7th 2001. So hang on guys yours will be approved too. They are all from India, EB2 RIR, PD\'s Jan 99. They have not registered on the net. We are all going Newark for stamping tomorrow. Hope everything goes well. We will post our stamping experience.
Good Luck,
gc_wanted.

No Title

I think most of us would be interested in the first three numbers after the 00-XXX. For example - 00-137-XXXX.

No Title

May 28th 2000 is Sunday.
Are you sure of the ND ??
the EAC #00174 does not match may 28th. Its more like around 19th May.

Please verify and post details

Thanks

No Title

Hi,

My 485 is approved on april 26th but I don\'t receive approval notice yet. Can anybody tell me how long will it take to reach. I called INS and they are saying it\'s already mailed but my attorney, he is saying these days mailing is taking time don\'t bother INS. Our center is vermont. Could you help me to suggest what should I do? Should I call immigration officer again or I should wait.

Please advise.
Uvika

No Title

Could you post your complete details.

Congrats on your approval, wait for a week before you call INS next time.

No Title

Uvika

For 485, you will receive the courtesy copy of approval and the lawyer receives the original copy. Haven\'t you received both of them?
Did you change your address after applying for 485? I would advise you to wait for a couple of days and then call INS .Verify the address with them. Also if 14 days have passed after INS have sent aprroval notice, you can ask them to resend again.

Sneha