**SUMMARY** Tracking (from 07/08/2002)

Summary UPDATED on 07/09/2002. Changed thread links (in main page) from immigrationportal.com to this new board. Note that user link (that you get by clicking on user name on any summary page) is still pointing to old board.

- PCee

PCEE - Pl update mydetails.

MD : 1/30/2002
RD : 2/1/2002
ND : 2/6/2002
WAC # 02-105-5xxxx
EAD Approved on 7/3/2002 and received my card on 7/9/2002.
Spoke to an IIO she said my case is in the shelf and that FP and Back Ground checks are completed.
Thx

Summary UPDATED (07/18/2002).

Summary UPDATED (07/18/2002). Happy to see couple of WAC 02 series approvals.

If I missed any entries/updates while compiling summary pages, please let me know by posting to this thread so that I can include/correct the info.

Thanks
PCee :)

Summary UPDATED on 07/22/2002.

Took out old links from user's handle to their recent posts. Need to create links based on new site! Picked up a graphic from CIBA's site (that is shown on first page). If this makes page load very slow please let me know.

Thanks
PCee

Summary UPDATED on 07/24/2002.

Happy to see couple of approvals with WAC 02 series number, now I am sure CSC started approving Oct ND cases. Since there are very few cases with Oct ND, most probably CSC will move on to Nov ND cases soon.

By the way some how rate of approvals reported on this board slowed down considarably! Reason could be
1) CSC is approving less number of cases now a days or
2) Because of recent changes on this board (moving to this new board) not many people are visiting/posting their approvals!

-PCee

Pcee,

Do you think INS is going slow because they do not have too many Oct ND cases, and they are rather using the oporunity to concentrate on other things this month ?

Or, if it is because, people are not posting, if there are any WAC-02 people with WAC-02-010XXX and less people out there without approvals, please speak up ..

Maybe the changes to this board is the reason

Just echoing PCee's thoughts. It might be possible that lots of people bokmarked this "I-485 Issues in California Service Center" grp of the old board (it happened with me for a couple of days). Might be a good idea to put a banner or something on the summary site to let them know that this portal has a new look?

Hmmm

Come to think of it. Most GC people are computer engineers. I'd expect most of them to be atleast smart enough with a puter to find a new link. But atleast the ones that dropped out of august/september .. because they got approved, coudln't find the old board anymore .. they probably didn't make the effort to find the new board and update their data. So maybe we have an abnormal dropout rate in Aug-Sep. More so, the link was .. and is .. pceegcee.tripod.com .. !!! That didn't change.

The board change could to some extent reflect the delay .. but .. the approval rate has gone down to around 1.5 approvals a day. That's YUCKY. There is definitely an approval rate slowdown. No idea why.

My processing resumed message has been playing for 7 months now .. this is sickening.:(

I think the rate of approvals has gone down significantly for whatever reason. I am not here to speculate. For the last three months I have been pushing my ETA (Expected Time of Approval) by a month.

Tracking Summary Spreadsheet

I was tracking the summary of Approvals based on PCee's updates to his website.

Please find attached the Excel Spreadsheet

WAC-02-086..close to approval! IIO says so

Hi Pcee and the rest, I fall under WAC-02-086 EB1, called IIO y'day who gave me this ratehr shocking but nice news, she said that since quote " eveything is in order in your case" the case will get assigned to an officer by month end , shd also went on to add that EB1 approavals are usually 5 days from then! she was nice to me no doubt..to sweet to be true types, but do u guys know abt any different treatment for EB1 guys? ..I had a huge RFE for the 140 stage, 7 page RFE..asking for everything that one cas ask for, we cleared that and from then things have been smooth..touch wood....

also, my colleagues GC got approved, WAC-01-299 , EBI exactly 2 months from FP date and exactly 9 months from 485 RD

:confused: so can u guys throw some light, whetehr EB1 cases get approved faster! BTW i am on a L1 so the EB1..no great scientist or things like that :D

Silly Man,

You are right that most of the people here in this area of this board are computer engineers, but when it comes to posting a message on this board other things also play. Consider following things..

1. When there is lot of activity on the board people would like to participate and whould like to share their info (understanding that many people are looking for that info makes some one post their info). Note that after we moved to this new board user activity went way down.
2. IDs from old board didn't work right away on this new board. One had to re-enable IDs. It took almost two weeks for me to do that. The reason could be I am too busy with other things and didn't have enought time to go through all those instructions, it was getting into a loop when I tried to reset my password! Now think of some one else who wants to mearly post only one or two messages using their existing ID and going through all these patiently. Also note that after approvals one may be in celebrating mood and probably has very little time for these things in changed environment and post a message.
3. Also in my openion while some one is waiting for GC approval, it looks like a very important thing but once the approval comes in it will become just another normal thing (based on others experience). So for us (waiters) it may be a bit difficult to understand but for those on the other side of the line may not have enough time/patience to go through all these and post a message on this new board.

On the other side I did observe that CSC approvals come in batches and when they are in the process of cleaning up, usually the approval rate goes down.

SaksD,
It's a nice graph, thanks for the effort. But may I suggest you to do analasys based on ND instead of MD? As CSC follows ND for approvals it may make more sense if you do it based on ND.

Thanks
PCee

Re: WAC-02-086..close to approval! IIO says so

pceefan, You are the first one refering IIOs are nice and sweet ;)
Good to know that your case is progressing well. I believe EB1 and NIW cases have a priority of faster approval.

Please don't forget to post your approval. That'll give the other 02 waiters more hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
pceefan,

Not to discourage you but as far as I observed in I-485 stage in processing priority there isn't any difference in between EB1/EB2/EB3 (either positive or negetive). Once the case is assigned to an officer, it depends on that offcer how (s)he treats that case. If there is any thing to question one may send an RFE immediately or may send that RFE thing through review (some one else need to review that and may take a bit longer). There are several cases where it took just a day or two for approval after assignment and for some others it took couple of months!

In my openion probability of getting RFE on EB1 is also same as other EB categories.

Goodluck
PCee

Emailing approvals to PCEE

Hi Pcee,
My guess is even after the approvals some people will visit your site. If you can put the option to eamil you the AD details if they are having trouble with new site.

PCEE Please Update

Priority Date: 06/17/2002
FP: Scheduled at Oakland, 08/15
FP Done: on 07/26 at SF (Broadway street).
AP: Received
EAD: Waiting
EB2 RIR

PCee please add mine too

MD Feb 8 2003
RD Feb 11
PD Mar 2001
ND Feb 28
FP Mar 19th appointment date and done on the same day
AP May 18
EAD July 12
Message changed to Processing resumed July25