Sue Susan Su

trinaths

Registered Users (C)
Sue Susan Su

Idea is to dedicate this thread completely identifying and brainstorming about the ways real tvu-victims (victim of fraud) can sue susan su who misguided student about f1 laws and is responsible for the visa out of status issue facing by all former tvu students.

Requests / Rules:
- Please do not deviate from this topic for this thread.
- No finger pointing each other. No I warn you before signs please.

Generate ideas and discuss about(Please add more):
- How to collect evidences.
- How to organize them.
- What should be the steps
- Possibility of forming an organization and a .org website like SueSusanSu-tvu(dot)org or justice-for-tvu-victims(dor)org.
- Losses occurred per student per annum.
- How to unite all effected students and for one group/organization instead of maintaining small groups in facebook or google.

Sue Susan Su

Idea is to dedicate this thread completely identifying and brainstorming about the ways real tvu-victims (victim of fraud) can sue susan su who misguided student about f1 laws and is responsible for the visa out of status issue facing by all former tvu students.

Requests / Rules:
- No finger pointing each other. No I warn you before signs please.

- How to organize them.
- Possibility of forming an organization and a .org website like SueSusanSu-tvu(dot)org or justice-for-tvu-victims(dor)org.
- How to unite all effected students and for one group/organization instead of maintaining small groups in facebook or google.

Count me In. I am willing to testify against the school. I do have an admission letter dated Jan 11, 2011, while Jo1234 said TVU was not authorized as per california laws to accept students after Jan, 2010. Here is the first indicator of fraud. I have many to count on..

Also, at this point it is important to unite all affected students as that would provide more momentum to the cause.

BTW, not I said that TVU was not allowed to admit new students from Jan. 1, 2010, BPPE was. Very often, I only report what other people have found out.
In Sept. 2010, some TVU student sent an email to California's Department of Consumer Affairs, Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE), and asked them.
This is the response, as recorded in the infamous 1153 posts, 24-page thread on trackitt (on page 11 of that thread):
Tri valley has applied for Bureau approval, the Bureau received an application on April 26, 2010 from Tri valley to operate an accredited institution. The school has not acquired Bureau approval. If Tri Valley Univ. opened it doors and enrolled students prior to January 1, 2010, they can continue to teach students who were attending prior to January 1, 2010. Per regulation new students may not be accepted until approval is granted after that date. The school is not recognized as approved therefore the degree may not accepted. You should follow the catalog requirements if you are concerned and want your money back.

Ronda Bell
Department of Consumer Affairs
1625 No. Market Blvd., Ste S-202
Sacramento, CA 95834
I also have screen captures of the thread, in case it should disappear.

So, Ms. Bell from the California Department of Consumer Affairs stated that TVU was not allowed to accept new students after Jan. 1, 2010, until they would get approved. TVU never got approval from BPPE, so they broke the law if they admitted anybody after Jan. 1, 2010, and they can be sued over that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to sue someone (susan su).. very nice ..but for what ?
if someone has misguided and misbehaved with TVU students then its ICE/USCIS/SEVIS. They have raided and closed TVU without giving any thought to 2500+ studetns future. they must have thought about us before shutting them down as they have done in past. They have just ruined over 2500 students life. I am very much happy that they are awake now and shutting down such colleges, great job but how they do not have any rights play with students fate and future. If I would have been you then i would have definitely asked ICE/SEVIS/USCIS agents how they will react if something similar happen to their child who did no mistake and treated like criminals? I do not see any thing bad in taking admission to a university with legal papers and through proper channels. If someone has misguided students then its SEVIS/USCIS who has listed TVU in SEVIS aproved University, permitted TVU to issue I-20 and authorized CPT for those students.
Requests / Rules:
Dude, 1st get a status to be here in US and then spend your rest of life to sue susan su or her entire family/community. I guess you are trying to deviate others from very imp topic of 'How to Regain Status ASAP'.
- How to organize them.
For me I will say/request-
- How to collect evidences TO PROVE THAT WE DID NOT DO ANYTHING STILL HELD GUILTY BY USCIS/ICE/SEVIS
- How to organize them. WE NEED TO GET ORGANIZED OURSELVES, YES I MEAN ALL 2500+ STUDENTS SHOULD GET ORGANIZED & LETS FIGHT BACK
- What should be the steps LETS EVERY PERSON KNOW THAT STUDENTS HAS BEEN TREATED OUT OF LAW. WE ARE NOT GUILTY SO WE WILL
I have heard that ICE has detained a student for 15+ days just because he has attitude problem even he was not TVU student.. You mean you want to sue susan su for that ? please think again what is important for students at this point of time?
- Losses occurred per student per annum. students must sue susan su but let them gain a valid status I guess every one has receipt of every single $ paid to TVU. So please try to do something which can bring you to a stage and status where you can be here and sue susan su.
- How to unite all effected students and for one group/organization instead of maintaining small groups in facebook or google.I wonder where is rest of 2400 students and what they are doing ? I have never ever recognized more than 100-150 students together not even on conf. call with Rajiv Ji Its like 80-90% students are lost somewhere by filing some status change and they consider themselves out of this mess

Try to differentiate your Needs and Wants... Need is to prove yourself that even if you took admission to TVU you have not did anything wrong and THEN go over what you want (sue susan su and get all your time / money / suffering paid back by her)

trinaths;2275763 I guess the first best thing is to unite all the affected students. Please throw your ideas and opinions.[/QUOTE said:
Send out articles in the media. Looks like the matter is dead in the media. Journos think the matter is resolved.. The truth has to be brought out in the media that no solution has been reached yet. All of us are still in limbo.

Launch a website and make sure it pops up one the first page/first link of any trivalley related google search.

Guidance of an attorney. The first page of the website should highlight the unlawfulness of this event and the causes we are supporting.

These were just a few thoughts, will post as i get better ideas

One more thing, why not locate these groups on facebook and send them a link to join the website dedicated for this purpose.

TVU is a legal business and is a SEVP verified and certified school to admit international students, and every TVU students paid their tuition to take TVU's quality and industry related courses, the courses are taken, after a certain time, no refund governing by the refund policy! However it is the ICE people are the real greed bloody bustard, they are in bankrupcy, and become criminal and evil, or following the order of the evil to take a woman's money to fund their even more shame operation as men ( such disfunction and little men). ALL TVU's money, and all of you tuition are taken by ICE! It is useless to focus on the President. Get the picture clear! and Be more efficient! They are now the really law-breaker now in this case!

With TVU's acting to TVU students, everyone in the world are willingly paying their tuition, and can not wait to pay to get into the classroom; and even forceful to pay to get into TVU's class (strong word like: why are you not answering phone or take my credit card, are you dead?) and with ICE robary taking the money, everyone is asking for their money back!

Looking to sue someone (susan su).. very nice ..but for what ?
if someone has misguided and misbehaved with TVU students then its ICE/USCIS/SEVIS. They have raided and closed TVU without giving any thought to 2500+ studetns future. they must have thought about us before shutting them down as they have done in past. They have just ruined over 2500 students life. I am very much happy that they are awake now and shutting down such colleges, great job but how they do not have any rights play with students fate and future. If I would have been you then i would have definitely asked ICE/SEVIS/USCIS agents how they will react if something similar happen to their child who did no mistake and treated like criminals? I do not see any thing bad in taking admission to a university with legal papers and through proper channels. If someone has misguided students then its SEVIS/USCIS who has listed TVU in SEVIS aproved University, permitted TVU to issue I-20 and authorized CPT for those students.

Dude, 1st get a status to be here in US and then spend your rest of life to sue susan su or her entire family/community. I guess you are trying to deviate others from very imp topic of 'How to Regain Status ASAP'.

For me I will say/request-
- How to collect evidences TO PROVE THAT WE DID NOT DO ANYTHING STILL HELD GUILTY BY USCIS/ICE/SEVIS
- How to organize them. WE NEED TO GET ORGANIZED OURSELVES, YES I MEAN ALL 2500+ STUDENTS SHOULD GET ORGANIZED & LETS FIGHT BACK
- What should be the steps LETS EVERY PERSON KNOW THAT STUDENTS HAS BEEN TREATED OUT OF LAW. WE ARE NOT GUILTY SO WE WILL
I have heard that ICE has detained a student for 15+ days just because he has attitude problem even he was not TVU student.. You mean you want to sue susan su for that ? please think again what is important for students at this point of time?
- Losses occurred per student per annum. students must sue susan su but let them gain a valid status I guess every one has receipt of every single $ paid to TVU. So please try to do something which can bring you to a stage and status where you can be here and sue susan su.
- How to unite all effected students and for one group/organization instead of maintaining small groups in facebook or google.I wonder where is rest of 2400 students and what they are doing ? I have never ever recognized more than 100-150 students together not even on conf. call with Rajiv Ji Its like 80-90% students are lost somewhere by filing some status change and they consider themselves out of this mess

Try to differentiate your Needs and Wants... Need is to prove yourself that even if you took admission to TVU you have not did anything wrong and THEN go over what you want (sue susan su and get all your time / money / suffering paid back by her)

You seem to be clueless about the laws and procedures that apply in this case. US laws are applied equitably and with due process. USCIS must grant recognition when applicable rules are met and cannot revoke recognition without clear and convincing evidence of violation of laws. To blame USCIS for Su's wrongdoing is absurd.

It should have been obvious to any intelligent individual that if other institutions were unable to make the same arrangements for a student then something was wrong with the university claiming to be able to do something others are unable or unwilling to do. No entity - university or business - receives special authority to act in a manner so very different from all others.

Perhaps it is the culture elsewhere that bribes and favors are so pervasive that gives one the reason to believe that it is possible to have the "too good to be true". Just because it can be done in your country does not make it possible in the US.

The US has the "buyer beware" attitude. Buying an education - especially for individuals who would be unlikely to be granted entry into a legitimate university - means that the potential student is willing to ignore all warnings. Add the bonus of working in the US full time while doing very little studying certainly seems to have made the student lose all common sense. No one - especially a foreign national - has the right to an education in the US. The fact the US government has taken sympathy on the students and will permit some to remain is going far beyond what is legally required.

The students were willing participants in the scam by TVU. It remains to be seen how many are able to meet the entry and financial support requirements for enrollment in legitimate universities.

You seem to be clueless about the laws and procedures that apply in this case. US laws are applied equitably and with due process. USCIS must grant recognition when applicable rules are met and cannot revoke recognition without clear and convincing evidence of violation of laws. To blame USCIS for Su's wrongdoing is absurd.
I do agree that Susan Su has a major role in this scam but i disagree that SEVP can shrug this issue off. Who would be held accountable for the $200 spent by every students for the SEVIS fee?.. I know it is small amount, but SEVP has illegally accrued $200*5000. SEVP has accepted SEVIS fees as late as jan, 2011 while the school was not allowed to operate after Jan, 2010. SEVP can be sued for this amount. SEVP can be sued for listing TVU in approved schools, if TVU was not allowed to admit students after jan, 2010. Even if allowed to operate after jan, 2010, SEVP can be sued for negligence of their duty, for approving fake documents, misleading students and risking their futures.

Secondly, if you claim that students colluded in the scam and are guilty for not doing due diligence, then SEVP and ICE too didn't do their due diligence, so were colluded in this scam. Its hard to believe that SEVP blindly believed the fake documents produced by TVU. Verifying the documents whether fake or genuine is their job and they didn't do it properly.

Thirdly, ICE is issuing NTA for status voilation after Jan 19,2011. It is illogical to assume that a student could foresee this event before itself and apply for COS/reinstatement.

Fourthly, disparate treatment by ICE. No standard guidelines or rules for treating TVU students. Some arrested, some ankle tagged, some given NTAs, and some allowed to change their status. This only reflects the inefficiency of ICE. So are students at the mercy of the whims of ICE officers. Is this how things work in the land of law?..

Lastly when a student applies for F1 visa, there is an step called initial review. Could USCIS overlook over look so many applications and approve visas as late as jan, 2011 , while the school was not even allowed to admit students after jan, 2010.

With TVU's acting to TVU students, everyone in the world are willingly paying their tuition, and can not wait to pay to get into the classroom; and even forceful to pay to get into TVU's class (strong word like: why are you not answering phone or take my credit card, are you dead?) and with ICE robary taking the money, everyone is asking for their money back!
Are you mentally stable?. . Do you know what you are writing?.. Stop writing such non-sense.

have ur fingers crossed that ice doesnt put u into more legal proceedings.
more legal proceedings like what ?.. Please let me know if you have anything which can trouble more than this ?..

spend some time with someone with little knowledge about F-1 regulations and you will come to know that day 1 CPT and 40hr CPT is not illegal..
CPT has to be a required part of an established curriculum. It is very rare to have legitimate CPT from day one.
And further, CPT to work at a 7-Eleven, a clothing store, or as security guard is certainly not part of an established curriculum. Hence it is illegal.
Further, even with CPT, the F1 requirements of a full course of study have to be fulfilled, which in TVU's case meant attending classes in person.
All this has been discussed over and over. I suggest you re-read the discussions about that.

CPT has to be a required part of an established curriculum. It is very rare to have legitimate CPT from day one.
And further, CPT to work at a 7-Eleven, a clothing store, or as security guard is certainly not part of an established curriculum. Hence it is illegal.
Further, even with CPT, the F1 requirements of a full course of study have to be fulfilled, which in TVU's case meant attending classes in person.
All this has been discussed over and over. I suggest you re-read the discussions about that.
SPAM...sPAM...Spam....

well ur just another pathetic soul whom tvu *** raped !

i came to america on a student visa, for the record, did my schooling at an esteemed institution not any christian faith "university" with an "appealing website" or any as such!
i took the route, h1-gc and finally usc. do things the right way.
You lied to USCIS that you would return to India after your graduation. Such a hypocrite you are.
For the slave ship you mentioned, I really wish your children meet such a fortune. Then you'll realize what exactly you are talking. I am really appalled by the apathy of some people.