• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

SUcCESSFULL CP IN BANGLADESH

They normally don't ask any question that we normally expect in so called "interview" session - so relax and don't worry about it. They don't have any specific set of questions. May ask about few dates - like your marriage date, from when you are living in current address something like that. I think its to check the data consistency.

But if you have any specific issues - then they will certainly talk about that. If there are any inconsistency on any data or pics - they will ask you questions to clear any confusion they may have. Prepare to answer like why don't you have admit/reg card etc. And DON'T LIE anywhere - if they catch you somehwere - just reply the plain truth - they will evaluate you positively. If they find you are tellling a lie - they take it very very negatively and will not issue visa for sure!

If your passport is 2/3 years or more old - then it is fine. just check all the data inside that old passport (all names, DOB, place, addresses etc.) match your data mentioned in other places. If your old passport is still valid (why didn't you submit that in PP office while taking a new one?) try to get the reference number in your new passport from PP office. Try to be as perfect as possible document wise.

FOR BD PEOPLE, NO AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT OR BANK BALANCE IS NEEDED - SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

Thanks & please advice what type of question did they ask you just for my idea.. Also note I have my old passport as my photo id.. Will it work?? I dont have my admit & reg card...

Thanks again & wait for your kind reply asap.

Osihai

Thank you so much indeed... Yes I got the Visa already...

SPECIALLY THANKS TO SOHANA & PRATIK WHO HELPED ME A LOT.... REALLY GREAT HELP.

Osihai

They normally don't ask any question that we normally expect in so called "interview" session - so relax and don't worry about it. They don't have any specific set of questions. May ask about few dates - like your marriage date, from when you are living in current address something like that. I think its to check the data consistency.

But if you have any specific issues - then they will certainly talk about that. If there are any inconsistency on any data or pics - they will ask you questions to clear any confusion they may have. Prepare to answer like why don't you have admit/reg card etc. And DON'T LIE anywhere - if they catch you somehwere - just reply the plain truth - they will evaluate you positively. If they find you are tellling a lie - they take it very very negatively and will not issue visa for sure!

If your passport is 2/3 years or more old - then it is fine. just check all the data inside that old passport (all names, DOB, place, addresses etc.) match your data mentioned in other places. If your old passport is still valid (why didn't you submit that in PP office while taking a new one?) try to get the reference number in your new passport from PP office. Try to be as perfect as possible document wise.

FOR BD PEOPLE, NO AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT OR BANK BALANCE IS NEEDED - SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

Help - who has already landed in usa

Hello Mic and all other DV winners from BD, who have already arrived in USA..

1. How much dollar you can endorse in your passport (per person of a family) while moving to usa with immigration visa?

2. Does immigration (at Dhaka or USA) ask how much money we are carrying? (both endorsed in passport and without endorsed?)

3. Is it mandatory to endorse dollar in all the passports (each memebr of the family including kid)?

Any reply will be appreciated.