Successful J1 waiver (NOS, Philippines)

Hi!

I wonder what reasons or documents you submitted to CFO, and why they want additional evidence. Thank you!
I cannot disclose that information on this thread because my case is very confidential. Sorry. All I can tell you is that the CFO thinks that there is a reasonable humanitarian basis as to why I am being given a chance to submit additional documents. All the others that have submitted same time as me have already been denied.

I cannot disclose that information on this thread because my case is very confidential. Sorry. All I can tell you is that the CFO thinks that there is a reasonable humanitarian basis as to why I am being given a chance to submit additional documents. All the others that have submitted same time as me have already been denied.
I understand. I am having a baby soon. Do you know someone who got approved for having a us citizen baby? My friend was telling me that she went to CFO this summer and they said it's not a guarantee so Im kinda confused. Thank you.

I wasted no time and went to the Philippine Consulate today. San Francisco is just an hour drive anyway from where I live. I am now waiting for the authenticated form from the Philippine Embassy.

I just learned that you need to make an affidavit that you indeed received the third party barcode with the indicated waiver file number from the US Department of State, then have it notarized, and finally authenticated by the Philippine Consulate.

I am planning to mail it tonight via FedEx.
Hi! I'm just wondering how you did the affidavit? Is there a specific template or just make something on your own. Thank you

I understand. I am having a baby soon. Do you know someone who got approved for having a us citizen baby? My friend was telling me that she went to CFO this summer and they said it's not a guarantee so Im kinda confused. Thank you.
I got approved by the CFO, but I'm not sure if the factor that affects the approval is really the baby(unborn) because my husband is in the military. CFO has their own guidelines.

Hello everyone I really need help or advice, I’m applying for a NOS in the Philippines. They already received my application. However my problem is that my marriage in the Philippines is not annulled. But I have my divorce here in the US. I’m married to a US citizen. My visa will expire in June 2020. Annulment takes time in our country and even if I file my annulment now by the time it gets approved after a year my J1 visa has already expired. I don’t know what to do.

Hello everyone I really need help or advice, I’m applying for a NOS in the Philippines. They already received my application. However my problem is that my marriage in the Philippines is not annulled. But I have my divorce here in the US. I’m married to a US citizen. My visa will expire in June 2020. Annulment takes time in our country and even if I file my annulment now by the time it gets approved after a year my J1 visa has already expired. I don’t know what to do.

Hi@halfsushi! Sure, you can apply at the same time with your partner as long as he will put you as his dependent on the DS-2019 form that he will fill-up.
@LK20 Hello. Thank you for the advice. He did write my name on the DS-2019 form. But, when he received his copy from the sponsor it didn't show anything about his dependent (me). It only shows the name of the agency, the sponsor, contact person and some telephone numbers also the validity of the visa.

What is the next step? Should the request come from him through the visa sponsor? Or should I be the one to apply here?

Thank you.