• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Successful DV-2010 Interview in LONDON!

Thank u USAHolic
I did phone them Wednesday (13/04) they collect it next day at 11.20am.
So what you thing how long it will be taken.
What about u? U get same latter from embassy?

Thank u USAHolic
I did phone them Wednesday (13/04) they collect it next day at 11.20am.
So what you thing how long it will be taken.
What about u? U get same latter from embassy?

You will get your visas within 10 working days.

Good Luck

i will be having my interview in london in june. i just want to find out about the police clearance from nigeria. Do i have to appear in nigeria to get it or how does it work. waiting to hear from anyone

i will be having my interview in london in june. i just want to find out about the police clearance from nigeria. Do i have to appear in nigeria to get it or how does it work. waiting to hear from anyone

You need to do your fingerprinting in the UK and send it to someone you know in Nigeria who will forward it to the Police Dept that deals with the Police Certificate. You don't need to be present in Nigeria. You can put this question to the Nigerian forum.

Hellow USAHolic and Cov
Atlast I got passport with visa.
Thanx God

CN: 2010AS00011XXX,
May 2009: 1st NL Dated,
June 2009: 1st NL recevied,
July 2009: Forms sent to KCC,
January 2010: Current for March
February 2010: 2nd NL recevied
February 2010: Medical done
March 2010: Interview in London (Blue Paper Indicate that I need additional adminestrative prossesing)
April 2010: I got latter form embassy that my clearence done forward my passport ASAP.
April 2010: Passport with Visa

What are the reasons for administrative processing? Please advise so those of us can learn :) Thank you so much.