• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

succesful interview in Paris

bonno

Registered Users (C)
hi everyone

I had a succesful interview in Paris on 12/03. Everything went smootly. They send the visas by courrier 2 days later. (earlier than i thought) those of you who remember my case also know that i didn't plan to have my interview in Paris and that i hesitate a lot before i finaly decided to go ahead with my interview in Paris. I want to thank each of you for the advice you gave me, infos and sometimes moral support. I couldn't have made it without you guys thanks again. Now is my turn to help others. So please any of you who are planning to have their interview in Paris and have questions you can send me private e-mails, I'll be glad to help in anyway i can.
This is the end of an adventure and the begining of another one.
Born in Mosow, coming from east africa, living in the french west indies and now singing
"hey can't you see am coming to America, America, America!!!!!!"

hi everyone

I had a succesful interview in Paris on 12/03. Everything went smootly. They send the visas by courrier 2 days later. (earlier than i thought) those of you who remember my case also know that i didn't plan to have my interview in Paris and that i hesitate a lot before i finaly decided to go ahead with my interview in Paris. I want to thank each of you for the advice you gave me, infos and sometimes moral support. I couldn't have made it without you guys thanks again. Now is my turn to help others. So please any of you who are planning to have their interview in Paris and have questions you can send me private e-mails, I'll be glad to help in anyway i can.
Born in Mosow, coming from east africa, living in the french west indies and now singing

Congrats, i remember your case very well. Details of your interview would be very much appreciated.

Congratulations Bonno !

If you share your interview experience with us it will be so appriciated. Did you have i-134? Which documents you did provide?

hi everyone

Congratulations bonno. I do remember your case. So glad to hear that everything went well.